Singapore Top 10 Places of Interest
1. Little India
i. Abdul Gafoor Mosque
ii. Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
iii. Mustafa Centre
iv. Sunday Street
Serangoon Road, Little India, Singapore
⏳ Getting Here
🚂Train : Take Purple Line or Downtown link MRT and alight at Little India Stations
2. China Town
Nearby Sightseeing in China Town Singapore
i. Street Market China Town
ii. Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
iii. Red Dot Design Museum
iv. Coin and Notes Museum
| 🏠 Address
China Town Singapore
3. Orchard Road
An avenue with big shopping centres filled with luxury brands to cater to every whim and fancy of the well to dos. Broad range of shopping experiences available. Many 'up-market' shops. A great way to spend an afternoon and evening.
Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. On the south coast, Palawan Beach is lined with food stalls and bars, and has a suspension bridge to a small offshore island. Palm-lined, crescent-shaped Tanjong Beach is more tranquil. Sentosa is a house of Singapore top tourist attractions including but not limited to
- Universal Studios Singapore.
- Mega Adventure Park Sentosa
- S.E.A Aquarium
- KidZania Singapore
- Adventure Cove
- Fort Siloso + Fort Siloso Skywalk
- Fireworks At The Crane Dance
- Animal & Bird Encounters At Palawan Amphitheatre
5. Marina Bay
Discover some of the best things to see and do around Singapore's Marina Bay area, from free light and water shows to leisurely boat rides and great views.
- Sands SkyPark Observation Deck -Take in panoramic vistas of the Marina Bay area, the vibrant colours of Gardens by the Bay and a bird’s-eye view of the Singapore Strait.
- ArtScience Museum - Art, design, architecture and technology come together at the ArtScience Museum. Expect cutting-edge digital installations that will entertain adults and kids alike.
- Spectra – A Light & Water Show- Watch the beautiful symphony of dancing fountain jets, colourful visual projections, advanced lasers and mist effects that tell the Singapore story.(Free and Easy)
- Gardens by the Bay- Home to the world’s largest greenhouse. Watch the Supertrees twinkle to life during the free nightly show, Garden Rhapsody.
- Singapore Flyer - Ride the largest Ferris wheel in Asia and enjoy panoramic views of the Marina Bay area and Singapore Strait.
- Merlion Park - Snap pictures with the mythical mascot of Singapore at this tourist hotspot.(Free and Easy)
- Esplanade Theatres - Catch a free outdoor performance or view an exhibition at this multi-purpose arts centre. (Free and Easy)
- Marina Barrage - Head to the rooftop of Singapore’s largest catchment area for a spot of kite-flying and a unique view of the city. (Free and Easy)
Nearby MRT : Bayfront MRT , Esplanade MRT
Clarke Quay is a unique, conserved historical landmark riverside quay in Singapore, located within the Singapore River at the fringe of Singapore's Central Business. Your trip to Singapore is not complete if you don't head out to the bustling Clarke Quay district for great music, Food and night life.
What are the best things to do in Clarke Quay?
- old hill street police station
- Jambo Sea food Restaurants
- G-MAX Reverse Bungy - Falls from 50 metres, reaching over 120kph.
- The Arts House - Multi-disciplinary arts venue which plays host to art exhibitions and concerts. Built in 1827.
- Lockdown Escape - Is a real-life room escape game, where players must exploit their surroundings to escape. Try out the best escape games in Singapore!
7. Boat Quay
- Canvas Club- Hit the neon-lit dancefloor or check out some cool art
- RedDot BrewHouse offers a great chilled ambiance with views over the Singapore River.
- The Spiffy Dapper - A no-frills spot for cocktails The Spiffy Dapper is probably the best cocktail spot along the stretch of Boat Quay.
- Cat Café Neko no Niwa - Enjoy furry cuddles over coffee where you can drink tea and coffee at Boat Quay,
- The Penny Black - A British-style pub at the quay. The Penny Black is a Victorian London-style pub at Boat Quay
8. Arab Street - Singapore street art: haji lane, kampong glam & arab street
9. Bugis Street
Bugis Street is one of the best shopping places attracting most of the shopping lovers in Singapore.
- Tourist Gurus