🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
The Gold Coast Flexi Attractions Pass gives you hassle-free access to the most iconic locations in Gold Coast. This pass offers up to 40 percent savings on admission fees to different attractions and activities, even for tours and rides. With over 30 top attractions to choose from, opt for three, five or seven attraction passes to see, learn and experience the city in your own pace and itinerary.
- Get admission to over 30 must-see attractions in Gold Coast
- Choose three, five OR seven attractions and activities to enjoy
- Maximize your discounts and select skip the line privileges
iVenture Gold Coast Flexi Attractions Pass
- Admission fee of Single entry or single use of all attractions and tours listed in the guidebook
- Whales in Paradise - Whale watching tour (Bookings essential: 07 5538 2111, firstname.lastname@example.org; Closed November 1 - May 30th)
- Get Wet Surf School: two hours surf lesson; 10:00 and 13:00, daily (Bookings essential: 1 800 438 938 )
- Tweed Eco Cruises - two hours rainforest cruise
- Southern Cross day tours - AUD 25 half-day Springbrook PM tour (Bookings essential: 07 5574 5041; email@example.com)
- Southern Cross day tours - AUD 25 half-day Mt. Tamborine AM tour (Bookings Essential: 07 5574 5041; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Southern Cross day tours - AUD 25 Evening Glow Worm tour (Bookings essential: 07 5574 5041; email@example.com
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - Single entry
- Paradise Jetboating - 30-minute express ride
- Planet Chill Ice Skating Rink - two hours session
- Dolphins in Paradise (Seasonal) - AUD 55 Moreton Island cruise & lunch (Bookings essential: +61 7 5538 2111; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - Single entry
- CatchaCrab - two-hour cruise (Bookings essential: (07) 5599 9972; )
- Australian Kayaking Adventures - two-hour Sunset Kayak tour OR two-hour Kayak hire (Bookings essential: 0412 940 135;
- Aquaduck Safaris - one hour Adventure Safari
- Gold Coast Watersports: AUD 30 per person - Parasailing (min: two people; Bookings essential: 07 5591 0085 or 04 0444 5000;)
- Gold Coast Watersports: AUD 40 per person - 5-minute Flyboard (Bookings essential: 07 5591 0085 or 04 0444 5000; )
- Gold Coast Watersports - 30-minute Jet Ski (Bookings essential: 07 5591 0085 or 04 0444 5000; )
- Hard Rock Cafe Surfers Paradise - Rockin' 3 Course Menu with Hard Rock Sydney souvenir t-shirt; AUD 20 surcharge applies
- Surfers Paradise River Cruises - Cruise with snacks
- Queensland Snorkel & Scuba Dive - Snorkel cruise (Bookings essential: 07 5526 7722; )
- Fire Truck tours - one hour Fire Truck tour
- GC Wake Park - one hour cable pass on main lake
- Go Vertical - one hour Stand Up Paddle lesson
- Holoverse Gold Coast - entry for two sessions and one arcade game
- Illusions Magic Show - Matt Hollywood - Single Show entry (Bookings essential: 07 5577 8999; )
- Infinity - Single entry
- King Tutts Putt Putt - two golf courses
- Putt Putt Golf - two courses of mini-golf
- Seaworld Cruises - Morning or Afternoon tea cruise
- Hanlan's Restaurant - seafood buffet
- Hotel transfers
- Transportation tickets
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
Present your electronic iVenture iPass from your mobile phone to redeem your voucher. After redemption, go to [http://checkin.iventurecard.com] and fill in the booking/voucher ID with the order reference number stated in your voucher for direct admission entry. Alternatively, you may present your mobile voucher at one of the designated counters to receive your tickets.
Operating hours vary per attraction, and may change without prior notice. Please check the attractions' official websites before your visit.
Address and Location
The iVenture Gold Coast Flexi Attractions Pass can be used on consecutive calendar days and not based on the time of day.
Card benefits are valid for three months from the date of issuance.
- Any unused benefits included in the Flexi package will expire three months from the date of card issuance.
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused Benefits and lost or stolen Cards.
Benefits may vary from time to time. You should confirm the availability of the benefits with the operator prior to using the iVenture Gold Coast Flexi Attractions Pass.
In cases of extreme weather conditions, attractions and activities included may be canceled or not be operational. You may contact the operator or check the attraction's official website to confirm.
This pass is valid for single admission only. No revisit and re-entry allowed.
There must be a one-hour window between redeeming benefits.
Tours and some attractions may require prior booking or separate ticket collection. Please see the attraction information for complete details.
Children three years old and below can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.