Located on the city side of Darling Harbour, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium houses more than 11,500 Australian aquatic animals across 650 different species. These include sharks, turtles, stingrays, and penguins, among others. The aquarium, which is divided into 14 zones, is also home to the world's largest Great Barrier Reef display in the world. You may walk through its oceanarium tunnels, experience a penguin exhibition boat ride, and meet the resident dugongs at the mermaid lagoon.
- Explore Australia's rich marine ecosystem at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Meet thousands of aquatic animals such as sharks, penguins, and tropical fish
- Witness life on the Great Barrier Reef at the "Day and Night on the Reef" exhibit
- Admission Ticket - See the world's largest collection of Australian aquatic life at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Entry to the Penguin Expedition included
- Admission Fee
How To UsePresent your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers at the designated counter to receive your tickets.
- Transportations tickets
- 10:00 - 18:00 daily, last entry at 17:00
Address and location
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.