- Take the plunge and experience 60 seconds of freefall after jumping out of a plane from up to 15,000 ft!
- Try to keep your eyes open so you don't miss the best views of Sydney's southern beaches from above
- Touch down along the Wollongong Beach, the only beach skydive in Sydney!
- Stay safe with highly trained tandem jump masters and professional support staff
- 15,000 ft Tandem Skydive Self Drive
- 15,000 ft Tandem Skydive with Transfer
- Australian Parachute Federation (APF) levy of AUD35 MUST be paid on site
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions Safety equipment
- Transportations tickets
- Food and Drink
- Insurance APF levy of AUD35 per person payable upon arrival
How To Use
Present your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers at the designated counter to receive your tickets.
- Weekdays - Available check-in Time 11 AM
- Weekends - Available check-in time: 7:00AM-10:00AM
Address and location
Pick Up Information:
Please note: Only customers that need the transfer can book at 11:00am Please arrive at the meet up point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure
Grafton Street Time: 7:30am Location: Bus stop outside Bondi Junction Train station Please check the map for assistance This location is not available for pick up after 2 Sep 2019 203
Victoria Street Time: 8:00am Location: Bus stop outside King's Cross Holiday Inn Please check the map for assistance This location is not available for pick up after 2 Sep 2019 814 George Street Time: 8:30am/8:00am (after 2 Sep 2019)
Location: Wake Up! Hostel Please check the map for assistance Meet Up Information: Available only if you wish to drive to the destination
Please note: 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am and 10:00am check in times are only available for self driving customers Check in time will be shown on your voucher upon booking confirmation Please arrive at the meet up point at least 10 minutes before check in time
Location: Stuart Park, George Hanley Drive, North Wollongong
- It takes at least 90 minutes to explore the entire zoo on foot.
- Operating hours and show/feeding schedules may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Queue lines may be expected on weekends and holiday peak periods. You are advised to allow extra time for this, especially if visiting with young children.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.