Take surfing lessons at the Odyssey Surf School, whose instructors are all certified by the Australian Academy of Surfing Instructors. Located 10 metres away from the famous Kuta Beach, it offers private, semi-private, and group lessons for beginner and intermediate participants. Learn the basics by the shore, including how to stand, balance, and recover from a fall. You will then be taken to the deeper area of the beach to catch some waves.
- Learn how to surf in Kuta Beach, one of the most popular surfing destinations in Bali
- Practise balancing, standing up, and recovering from a fall before catching some waves
- Be guided by professionals certified by the Australian Academy of Surfing Instructors
Group Surfing Lessons for Beginners
Learn how to surf quickly and efficiently with a group of beginners. A maximum of four students will be supervised by one instructor. Activity equipment and insurance included.
Private Intermediate Surfing Lessons
Improve your surfing skills on this private intermediate lesson with an instructor. This is only for participants with previous surfing experience. Activity equipment and insurance included
- Activity equipment-Surfboard, leg rope, rash vest, and safety helmet
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Bottled water
**Please note that a refundable security deposit will be collected for the rash vest, towel, and locker rental. An additional USD 10 needs to be paid on-site for the private and intermediate lessons, as well as the surfing tour on the following dates: June to September, 24 December to 05 January.
How To Use
- Present your mobile voucher at the designated counter to receive your ticket.
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Daily 08:00 - 21:00, except on Nyepi Day
- The exact lesson time will be provided upon booking confirmation.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of your session.
Insurance notes and coverage:
- The company strongly recommends that you be insured for your lesson. It is your responsibility to ensure that your policy covers emergencies and the water sport activities you will be participating in.
- The company accepts responsibility should any of the services they are contractually obliged to provide prove deficient or not of reasonable standard. This includes responsibility for the acts or omissions of any of their employees, subcontractors, and suppliers. Save that as detailed below, no liability is accepted for death, injury, or illness.
- The company does not accept liability or responsibility for personal injury to, or the death of any participant howsoever caused, unless by the proven negligence of the company, employees, suppliers, or subcontractors. In addition, the company is NOT liable for death, injury, or illness caused by an activity outside of the company’s activities.
- No claim for water contact lenses.
- Insurance applies only when the accident happens during the surf lessons. Additional expenses incurred during the medical treatment will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Please ask the staff for more details about the insurance.
- By submitting your booking, you agree with the terms and conditions of the insurance.
Address and location
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled or rescheduled. If the lessons need to be postponed, you will be offered alternative dates, but no refunds will be allowed.
- If unable or unwilling to accept the new dates, you will be provided with a surf voucher under the same booking conditions, which must be used anytime within one year from the booking date.
- If surfing conditions become unsafe during the lessons, the instructors may modify the lesson and undertake activities on the beach rather than in the water.
- Pregnant women and people with disabilities, heart conditions, or serious back problems are not allowed to participate.
- Participants ages 15 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult prior to the start of the lessons.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.