Erawan Museum is known for its three-headed elephant statue representing Hindu mythology's Airavata. Owned by the late business tycoon Lek Viriyapant, it was originally built to display his vast collection of Asian antiquities that he aimed to preserve for the Thai people's admiration. The three-level museum also has exhibits featuring precious collectibles from Thailand's past, allowing you to discover the country's culture, history, philosophy, literature, and arts.
Ancient city of Muang Boran in Thailand will lead you in learning more about the Thai culture. With artworks, architecture, cultural heritage, religion, customs and beautiful landscapes, you will surely gather enough information to piece together the history of Thailand.
- See exhibits from Thailand's historical days at Erawan Museum
- Discover ancient art pieces representing the spiritual development of Thais
- Learn about the importance of preserving Asian culture in the face of modernity
- Learn about the history of Thailand
- Admire the beautiful landscape, architecture and artworks
- Appreciate the continuity of history, cultures, religions, arts and customs of Thai people
- Erawan Museum Admission Ticket - Learn about Thailand's historic past through the ancient art exhibits at Erawan Museum. This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Thai citizens
- Muang Boran (Ancient City), Admission Ticket
- Combo: Ancient City and Erawan Museum Admission Ticket
- Admission fee
- Tram Ride (Ancient City)
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 09:00 — 19:00
Address and location
Additional InformationErawan Museum
- The audio guide languages are available in English, Thai, Mandarin, Korean, and Russian.
- This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Thai citizens.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- This price is not include vehicle entrance fees (Please contact information counter)
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
Safety and insurance:
- Children taller than 120 centimetres are considered as adult.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.