The 120-acre Siam Park is divided into areas called the X-Zone, Family World, Water Park, Small World, and Fantasy World. Considered family-friendly, most zones of the amusement and water park-in-one have rides that suit kids, teens, and adults. The most popular area is the Water Park, which houses the largest wave pool in Asia. Smaller waves are available for kids to enjoy, but there's a speed slide for the brave of heart, and the world’s tallest slider standing at a height of 75 feet.
- Visit Siam Park, an amusement and water park
- Have fun in the largest wave pool in Asia
- Enjoy a buffet-style lunch at Siam Marine Restaurant
- International Citizens
- Admission fee
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Local buffet - Vegetarian options available
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 10:00 — 18:00
- Buffet lunch From 11:30 until 14:30.
Address and location
- Adult ticket valid for ages 12 and above and height 131cm and above
- Children ticket valid for ages 3-11 with height 101-131cm
- Infants: free for ages 0-2 and height below 100cm
- Not valid for Thai citizens.
- Paid lockers are available onsite.
Please bring swimwear for the Water Park.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, some parts of or the entire attraction may be closed.
- Each ride has a specific height and weight restriction. Posters are displayed in front of the queue.
- Certain rides may require a guardian to accompany a child.
- You must book at least two hours before arriving at the attraction; otherwise, you will not be granted entry.
Present your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers at one of the designated counters to receive your tickets.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.