🎟 e-Ticket | 💫 Top Attraction | 🏃 In high demand | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
The Singapore Zoo features an open concept that brings you closer to nature in its rainforest environment. The 26-hectare rescued wildlife centre is home to over 2,400 animals representing around 300 species of reptiles, mammals, and birds. Awarded nine times as Best Leisure Attraction Experience by the Singapore Tourism Board, the Singapore Zoo welcomes approximately 1.9 million visitors annually.
- Go around the Singapore Zoo on-board a tram
- See more than 2,400 animals across the wildlife park
- View the giraffe exhibit and underwater galleries
- Splash Safari Show at the Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre, 10:30 and 17:00
- Animal Friends Show at the Rainforest Kidzworld Amphitheatre, 11:00 and 16:00
- Elephants at Work and Play Show at Elephants of Asia, 11:30 and 15:30
- Rainforest Fights and Back Show at the Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre, 12:30 and 14:30
The Singapore River Safari is Asia's first and only river-themed wildlife park. This ticket entitles you to two boat rides, the first one being the Amazon River Quest, which takes you through a South American rainforest. See around 30 different species delivering a similar feel to the second longest river in the world. After your 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest, proceed to the River Safari Cruise. Depending on the time of your visit, you can see more of the wildlife during the ride.
- Go on an adventure at the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtze rivers
- Experience a 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest
- Ride the River Safari Cruise to see herons, storks, and other wildlife animals
Once Upon a River: 11:30 and 16:30 daily at the Boat Plaza. The show is also available at 14:30 on weekends and public holidays.
- Admission ticket to Singapore Zoo with Tram Ride
- Admission ticket to River Safari with Boat Ride
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- Singapore Zoo : Daily : 08:30 — 18:00
- River Safari : Daily 10:00 — 19:00, The first boat departs at 11:00 and the last boat ride is at 18:00.
Address and Location
- Tickets are exclusive to foreign visitors only, and cannot be used by Singapore citizens and/or Singapore permanent residents.
- Admission to Singapore Zoo is free for children below three years old.
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, outside shows may be cancelled
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.