🎟 e-Ticket | 💫 Top Attraction | 🏃 In high demand | 🕐 1 Day Duration Pass |💰 Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
S.E.A. Aquarium™ is home to more than 100,000 marine animals and over 800 species. This ticket also entitles you to visit the Maritime Experiential Museum where you will embark on an interactive and multi-sensorial exhibit. Housed at the Resorts World Sentosa waterfront just next to the S.E.A. Aquarium, is the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium (MEMA) is a new museum experience that includes maritime talks, exploration on life-size replica historical ships, and children’s workshops.
- Enter the underwater realm of 100,000 marine animals at the world's largest aquarium, S.E.A. Aquarium
- Walk on glass floors and observe predators from across the Andaman Sea and the Strait of Malacca
- Experience a multi-sensorial journey at The Maritime Experiential Museum
- Admission ticket to S.E.A. Aquarium
- Admission ticket to Maritime Experiential Museum
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- Daily : 10:00 — 19:00
Address and Location
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Operating hours vary based on the time of year and day of the week. Please check the website prior to your visit.
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ offers barrier-free accessibility inside the attraction.
- Guests are encouraged to interact with the multimedia exhibits. However, please refrain from touching the exhibits on display, as oil and dirt may cause damage to them.
- You may take still photographs for non-commercial use, but flash photography is prohibited at all times. Video filming requires authorisation from the management of The Maritime Experiential Museum.
- Consumption of food and beverages is not permitted.
- Guests must follow the safety procedures and staff’s instructions.
- To avoid injuries, guests are advised to remain seated at all times.
- Guests in standard wheelchairs are required to lock the wheel. Those in electric convenience vehicles may approach the attendants for assistance.
- Guests with medical sensitivity to strobe and fog effects, as well as with motion sickness or dizziness, are discouraged from attending the show.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.