🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |
Visit The Green Planet for a unique expedition in an indoor tropical rainforest, which is home to over 3,000 plants and animals. The Garden Planet had been created to bolster education about the planet's greenest ecosystems, bringing together nature and the science around it to the people in Dubai. There are four glorious nature layers that have been painstakingly recreated within the dome, full of exotic flora and fauna that can usually only be found in the world's rainforests so far away from Dubai
- Get access to the UAE's first tropical forest in an enclosed bio-dome with a ticket to The Green Planet
- Explore a whole new world of exotic flora and fauna in this fully immersive vertical tropical forest
- Discover and interact with more than 3,000 plants and animals!
- Learn about the four levels of the tropical rainforest and discover the science in each one
- Find out how important the world's rainforests are to the entire planet
1. The Green Planet - Admission
Explore the indoor tropical rainforest of The Green Planet.
- Admission fee
2. Combo Tiket : The Green Planet + Hub Zero Premium Pass
One-day unlimited access to the rides and attractions of Hub Zero,
Admission to The Green Planet.
How to use: Present your mobile voucher at the designated counter to receive your tickets.
- Food and Drinks
- Other paid exhibits
- The Green Planet : 10:00 - 19:00, Sundays to Wednesdays; 10:00 - 20:00, Thursdays to Saturdays
- Hub Zero : 16:00 - 22:00, Saturdays to Wednesdays; 15:00 - 00:00, Thursdays to Fridays
- Aquaventure Waterpark:
- Includes: Entry to the Atlantis Private Beach -
- Children one year old and below can come free of charge.
- All guests over 1.2 metres in height are required to purchase admission.
- To ensure the safety of guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those under 1.2 metres.
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium:
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Admission for children three to 11 years old must be purchased directly at the attraction.
- Children below 1.2 metres in height and below 12 years old will be charged the child rate.
- Children 12 years old and above will be charged the adult rate.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attractions' official website before your visit.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Guests are not allowed to bring food, beverages, and alcohol inside both attractions.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.