🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
A visit to Paris would be wholly incomplete without a trip to the Louvre. As the largest museum in world with an astonishing collection of 35,000 artworks spanning over 7000 years, this attraction isn’t only for art lovers but anyone with the slightest interest in Western history and culture. To begin your tour, you’ll greet your guide at a central location and enjoy a short scenic walk to the iconic Louvre Museum. Then sail past the famously long ticket queues and start exploring the museum’s treasures right away!
As many visitors often find the sheer size and richness of the Louvre overwhelming, this tour will focus on three important highlights: the Venus de Milo, The Winged Victory of Samothrace and of course Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, amongst other major works. You’ll hear the fascinating history and stories that surround these legendary masterpieces from your expert guide who will be happy to answer any questions you might have. If you’re still itching to explore more of the museum after your tour, feel free to stay on and wander through the Louvre's grand rooms to your heart’s content - but make sure to make note of the closing time!
- Enjoy an expertly guided 2.5 hour tour of the Louvre Museum focusing on it’s three most famous artworks, including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa
- Beat the notoriously long entrance queues with prioritized entry
- Immerse yourself in the world’s greatest art museum and gain a deep insight into the cultural heritage of France and the West
- After the tour has finished, feel free to stay on and wander through the rest of the museum's immense collection at your own pace
- You can also consider booking Priority Access Entrance Ticket to the Louvre Museum or The Louvre Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket with Audio Guide
- Tour runs every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday from 1 Nov-31 Mar
- Please note: The tour does not run on 25 Dec and 1 Jan
- Priority entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Spanish-speaking guide
- 2.5-hour guided tour
- Skip-the-security line
- Audio guide
- Access to Leonardo Da Vinci’s exhibition
How to use
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Address: PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
- How to get there: By metro -
- line 1 (Palais Royal or Tuileries station);
- line 7 (Pyramides or Palais Royal station);
- line 14 (Pyramides station)
- Child ticket: Age 3-17
- If you aged 18+ and happen to be entitled for free admission to the museum, please note that the audio guide only rental service is not provided and you have to book this activity at adult price
- A deposit of EUR30 per audio guide with recorded commentary about the Louvre Museum will be required at the agency before departure. You will need to return the audio guide at the agency at the end of the tour. The deposit will then be given back to you upon return
- Compulsory cloakroom at the Louvre museum for large bags, buggies, and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility because the tour is on foot
- The Louvre Museum closes at 10:00pm on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6:00pm on other open days
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre Museum's procedures. The Vigipirate plan, security control, or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the line to the entrance
- No priority access to temporary exhibitions
The Louvre Free Admission Condition:
- Admission to the Louvre is free for children aged 0-17 and they do not need to pick up a free ticket at the ticket office if they are accompanied by their parents, who have an entry ticket to the museum (or monument). They walk through with their parents, and will only need to show their ID
- Admission is free to the permanent collections of the national museums and monuments for European Union nationals aged 0-25 (on presentation of a valid piece of identity)
- From 6:00pm on Friday, access is free of charge for visitors aged 0-25, regardless of nationality, on presentation of a piece of proof of identity
- Admission is free for everyone on the first Sunday of the month from Oct-Mar and 14 Jul
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.