🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Discover the entirety of the Versailles Estate at your own leisure: the palace with audio guide, the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate, the gardens (except the Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens).
The Petit Trianon Château was built by Madame de Pompadour, but it was Marie-Antoinette who decided to make it a residence far from the hustle and bustle of royal daily life. Its elegant paneling makes for sumptuous décor. Built in 1783 in the style of a Normandy village, the Queen's Hamlet was a haven for Marie-Antoinette, who often retired there to escape courtyard pompousness and enjoy a simple peasant lifestyle. It is made up of 11 houses—each with a garden—built around a lake. These were dwellings for the Queen, her guests and peasants. The Queen also partook in boating and fishing, embarking from the Malborough Tower.
Stroll through the Palace's park and admire the beauty of the planted greens and sculptures lining its fountains and reflecting pools. In summertime (April–October), a magnificent Musical Fountain Show takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of baroque music, transporting you back to the royal era.
- Visit the Château de Versailles, one of the best known Palace grounds in the world
- See the entirety of the Versailles Palace Estate with an all-inclusive ticket
- Complete your summer time visit to the Versailles with the Musical Fountain Show
- 1 Palace of Versailles skip-the-line ticket
- 1 audio guide (available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean)
- A host to escort you inside the palace
- Access to the palace gardens
- Garden Fountain Show (Saturdays and Sundays from Apr-Oct)
- Garden Musical Fountain Show (Tuesdays and Fridays from Apr-Oct)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette's estate
- A tour guide
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- To ensure the anti-terrorist security plan, every bag or vehicle is controlled upon access and large baggage items are not admitted on the Estate (exceeding 55x35x25 cm).
- Child ticket: Age 6-17
- Children aged 0-5 can enter the palace and gardens for free so long as they're accompanied by paying adults
- As of now, the Queen's State Apartments are closed for restoration
- The palace is wheelchair-accessible, though there are some sections that may be a bit difficult for those on wheelchairs. If anyone in your group will be on a wheelchair, please make sure to assist them when needed
- The palace isn't open on the following dates: 4 Nov, 2 Dec, 25 Dec, 1 Jan, 6 Jan, from 22-27 Jan, 3 Feb, 3 March, and on Mondays
- For the timetalbe of Musical Fountain Show, please check the official website of Château de Versailles
Entrance fees to Marie Antoinette's Estate:
- Marie-Antionette's Estate consists of the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Queen's hamlet
- Admission ticket: €12
- Free admission for the following: people aged 0-17, EU residents aged 0-26, teachers in French schools, job seekers declared to the French administration, and people with disabilities and one accompanying person
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.