💕Combo: Disneyland + Madame Tussauds + 2-Way Peak Tram + Ocean Park💕
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Visit Ocean Park Hong Kong and see the great Australian outback at Adventures in Australia, the elusive tundra predator at the Arctic Fox Den, and the golden snub-nosed monkeys and giant panda at the Hong Kong Jockey Club Sichuan Treasures. Explore the seven themed areas namely Main Street, USA; Fantasyland; Adventureland; Tomorrowland; Grizzly Gulch; Mystic Point; and Toy Story Land.
Take a trip on the famous Peak Tram with a Peak Tram Sky Pass, which lets you experience one of the world's oldest and most famous funicular railways. Apart from the scenic views and shopping and dining options, it also introduces you to the culture of Hong Kong.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, is part of the renowned chain of wax museums founded by Marie Tussaud of France, is located at the Peak Tower on Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong.
- Visit an oceanarium, animal park, and amusement park rolled into one
- Meet the fuzzy koalas, golden snub-nosed monkeys, and famous panda
- Visit Hong Kong Disneyland's seven themed areas
- Experience a visual illusion when going uphill on-board the Peak Tram
- Get a 360-degree view of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428
- Explore the 11 interactive zones of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Take photos with over a hundred wax figures of famous personalities
Ocean Park + Disneyland + Madame Tussauds + 2-Way Peak Tram Sky Pass
This combo ticket also gives you admission to Hong Kong Disneyland, Experience the rides at Ocean Park Hong Kong with a one-day pass, The Peak Tram brings you to Sky Terrace 428, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong with Madame Tussauds Wax museum Admission ticket
- Ocean Park Admission ticket
- Disneyland Admission ticket
- Two-way Peak Tram Sky Pass with Sky Terrace 428 Admission
- Madame Tussauds Admission ticket
How to Use - Please present the printed voucher or show on mobile to collect and activate your iVenture Card at designated points.
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 10:30 - 20:30
- Ocean Park Hong Kong- 10:00 - 18:00
- Peak Tram : 07:00 to midnight
- Sky Terrace 428 opening hours: 10:00 - 23:00 on weekdays; 08:00 - 23:00, on weekends and public holidays.
- Madame Tussauds 10:00 — 22:00
Address and Location
- The last 'Disney in the Stars' fireworks display was staged on 01 January 2018 and will be suspended until further notice.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. These restrictions can be seen on the posters per ride.
- The park offers free 30-minute Wi-Fi usage daily.
- Tourists are required to present their ID upon admission to Ocean Park Hong Kong.
- Ocean Park Hong Kong operations are subject to change due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions. Please check the daily operating hours on the website prior to your visit.
- This offer is valid for foreign visitors only and cannot be used by residents of Hong Kong.
- Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates.
- Combo tickets are per person and cannot be shared.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.