🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Take a trip on the famous Peak Tram with a Peak Tram Sky Pass, which lets you experience one of the world's oldest and most famous funicular railways. Apart from the scenic views and shopping and dining options, it also introduces you to the culture of Hong Kong. Rising to 396 metres above sea level, the Peak Tram brings you to Sky Terrace 428, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong. It offers 360-degree panoramic views of the city.
- Experience a visual illusion when going uphill on-board the Peak Tram
- Get a 360-degree view of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428
- Opt for a single or return ride on the Peak Tram
1. Sky Terrace 428 - Admission - Enjoy the panoramic views of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428. Please note that the Peak Tram Sky Pass is not included and must be purchased separately.
2. One-way Peak Tram Sky Pass with Sky Terrace 428 Admission - Experience a single Peak Tram ride and get panoramic views of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428.
3. Two-way Peak Tram Sky Pass with Sky Terrace 428 Admission - Experience a return Peak Tram ride and get panoramic views of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428.
- Sky Terrace 428 - Admission
- Peak Tram
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Peak Tram Operating Hours: 07:00 to midnight, daily including public holidays
- Frequency: Departs every 10 to 15 minutes
- Sky Terrace 428 opening hours: 10:00 - 23:00, weekdays; 08:00 - 23:00, weekends and public holidays.
Address and Location
- Please note that the Peak Tram will not be available from 24 April to 31 July 2019. The Peak Tower and Sky Terrace 428 will remain open during this period, and there will be an alternative public transport service (own expense) to reach the Peak.
- The single Peak Tram ticket is available from Garden Road Central to the Peak Tram Upper Terminus.
- The activity will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal number 8 or a red/black rainstorm warning is issued.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The Peak Tram is accessible for people with folding wheelchairs. Wheelchair users should keep in mind that only manually controlled wheelchairs under 24 inches can board the cabin with the assistance of staff.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.