🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Harukas 300 is an observatory located at the 58th, 59th, and 60th floors of Abeno Harukas, the country's highest building at 300 metres. It offers a panoramic 360° view of Kyoto, Kobe, and the Rokko Mountains, as well as Kansai International Airport, and Ikoma Mountains. Located on the 58th floor is a cafe dining bar called the Sky Garden 300, where guests can dine while enjoying the view from the top. Guests can shop souvenirs at the Shop Harukas 300, which is located on the 59th floor.
- Enjoy a panoramic 360° view of the ancient capital Kyoto, Kobe, and the Rokko Mountains at Harukas 300
- Dine at the sky Garden 300 with picturesque view as your background (at your own expense)
- Shop souvenirs at the Shop Harukas 300
Harukas 300 Observatory - Admission
- HARUKAS 300 Observatory E-Ticket only
Harukas 300 Observatory (Admission) + All-you-can-drink Beer 300
- HARUKAS 300 Observatory E-Ticket
- 90-minute all-you-can-drink
- 6 kinds of snacks
- Beer (Asahi Super Dry, GUINNESS)
- Highball (Ginger Highball)
- Wine (Sparkling Wine, White Wine, Red Wine)
- Sour (Kyoho Grape Sour, Lemon Sour, Black Tea Sour, Oolong Tea Sour)
- Cocktail (Moscow Mule, Gin and Tonic, Salty Dog, Fuzzy Navel, Mojito)
- Soft drink (Melon Soda, Coke, Orange Juice)
- Fried Chicken, Omelette, Green Soybeans, Hamburg Steak, Tea Smoked Duck, Salad
- Hotel transfers
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
- Allows direct admission with mobile voucher | Nankai Rapi:t Airport Express: Present your mobile voucher at one of the designated counters to receive your tickets.
- HIS counter at Osaka Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, North Exit (08:30 - 22:00) Contact details: 080-4011-8818 | Namba Tourist Information Centre, 1/F Edion Namba Building, Namba Chuo-ku, Osaka (09:00 - 21:00) Contact details: 06-6684-9330
- Harukas 300 Observatory (Admission) All-you-can-drink Beer 300:
Sky Garden Beer 300: 15:00 - 20:00, weekdays; 11:30 - 20:00, weekends and public holidays
- Last call time for food: 21:00
- Last order for drinks: 21: 30
Address and Location
- This is valid for foreign visitors, and cannot be used by Japanese citizens.
- Passports may be requested upon entry.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check online schedule before your visit.
- Harukas 300 admission for children four to 11 years old must be purchased directly onsite.
- All-you-can-drink Beer 300 admission for children four to 17 years old must be purchased directly on site.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge but must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.