🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
The ICOCA IC card introduced contactless stored value card for public transit on major cities of the Kansai region. Enjoy a convenient journey on Japan Rail, metros, subway trains, and buses around Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe. You can even use your card to pay for your shopping. This card is preloaded with JPY 1,500 credit, JPY 500 deposit, and a discounted Haruka train ticket, which provides direct access from Kansai Airport Station to Tennoji, Shin-Osaka, and Kyoto Stations.
- Get your ICOCA IC card and enjoy easy access on Kansai region's public transit
- Tap your JPY 1,500 value card without the fuss and hassle of paying with coins or verifying the correct fare to pay
- Enjoy discounted Haruka train ticket that takes you to Tennoji, Shin-Osaka, and Kyoto from Kansai Airport Station
ICOCA IC Card
Use your ICOCA IC Card, with JPY 1,500 stored value to enjoy a convenient ride on Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe's public transit. Also get a discounted Kansai-Airport Express Haruka ticket. JPY 500 deposit included
- 1 ICOCA IC card (pre-loaded with JPY1,500 and deposit of JPY500)
- Bus Ticket
- Train Ticket
- Valid Areas and Transportation Systems - Route Map
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity at one of the designated counters to receive your ICOCA IC card and Haruka discounted ticket.
- Return your card to the JR-WEST Ticketing Office to redeem your JPY 500 deposit after use.
- If your ICOCA card balance gets low, you can easily charge the card from automated ticket machines, charge machines, and fare adjustment machines at the ticket gates.
- You can also top up at local convenience stores. Just tell the staff you'd like to charge your ICOCA card.
- The minimum top-up amount is JPY 1,000. - The ICOCA card has a lifespan of ten years from the date of redemption.
- HIS counter at Osaka Kansai Airport Terminal 1 or Namba Tourist Information Centre, at Edion Namba Building
- Harukas 300 Observatory (Admission) All-you-can-drink Beer 300:
Sky Garden Beer 300: 15:00 - 20:00, weekdays; 11:30 - 20:00, weekends and public holidays
- Last call time for food: 21:00
- Last order for drinks: 21: 30
Address and Location
For child card, kindly purchase from the JR-West counter.
- ICOCA card does not support any Shinkansen pass.
- The Limited Express non-reserved seat fare cannot be refunded if passengers use a train other than the Kansai-Airport Haruka.
- ICOCA and Haruka user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government and must be entering in Japan as a temporary visitor.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.