🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
The high-speed Shinkansen trains of Japan, which run at a speed of 320 km/h, are the fastest way to explore the country. With this pass, you will ride the Nozomi, the fastest train category along the Tokaido Shinkansen line that connects the three biggest metropolitan areas. Travel comfortably from Tokyo to Osaka or Kyoto within just two hours and 30 minutes. You will be able to reserve your seats in advance and avoid the queues heading to your preferred destination.
- Reach Osaka OR Kyoto from Tokyo in just two hours and 30 minutes
- Experience riding a high-speed train along the busiest Shinkansen line
- Avoid the long queues by reserving your seat in advance
1. Shinkansen Bullet Train - One-way from Tokyo to Osaka
Ride the high-speed Nozomi Shinkansen train ticket from Tokyo to Osaka.
2. Shinkansen Bullet Train - One-way from Tokyo to Kyoto
- Ride the high-speed Nozomi Shinkansen train ticket from Tokyo to Kyoto.
3. Japan 4G SIM Card - Unlimited Mobile Data
- SIM Card
- Unlimited mobile data and WiFi internet browsing for eight days.
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
- Present your mobile voucher at the designated counters at Narita International Airport OR Haneda Airport to receive your exchange order and reserve your seat.
- Redeem your actual Shinkansen pass at the JR ticket office in Midori-no-madoguchi on any day before the selected travel date on your booking. Redemption and seat selection can also be done at the Shinkansen ticket machines in Midori-no-madoguchi.
- Once exchanged, please note that the fixed date Shinkansen pass is valid for 14 days after redemption.
- This is valid for your reserved seats on the standard cars.
- Reserve your seats in advance. If you're unable to do so, you will travel on the non-reserved seats in the no. 1, 2, or 3 standard cars. No refunds will be provided if you're unable to reserve a seat.
- Children five years old and below can travel free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian. Please purchase child admission if a seat is required.
- Train passes for children six to 11 years old must be bought directly from the JR ticket office.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.