🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
The Tokyo Metro subway takes you to the most popular destinations in Tokyo such as the Sensoji Temple in Asakusa, the scramble crossing in Shibuya, Kabukicho in Shinjuku, the Tsukiji Market in Tsukiji, the Kabuki-za Theatre in Higashi-ginza, and the Tokyo Tower in Kamiyacho. Even on rainy days or during the morning rush hour, the subway is a convenient means to go from one tourist spot to another, as trains come frequently every two to three minutes.
- Travel conveniently between tourist spots via the Tokyo Metro
- Get unlimited journeys on all Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines for 24, 48, or 72 hours
- Pick up your subway tickets conveniently at the Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports
1. Tokyo Metro Subway Ticket - 24 Hours
- 24-hour Tokyo Metro subway ticket
- Valid for 24 hours
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
- Present your mobile voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
- EASY GO counter at 2/F Central Building, Narita International Airport Terminal 1 (08:30- 22:00) Contact details: 0081-70-1259-9348 (Chinese only)
- EASY GO counter at 2/F Main Building, Narita International Airport Terminal 2 (08:30 - 22:00) Contact details: 0081-70-1259-9348 (Chinese only)
- JTR counter at 2/F Haneda Airport International Arrival Hall (08:30 - 22:00) Contact details: 0081-70-1259-9349 (Chinese only)
- JTR counter at 1/F Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 Arrival Hall North Exit (08:30 - 22:00) Contact details: 0081-80-4011-8818
- JTR counter at 2/F Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport Arrival Hall Exit (09:30 - 18:30) Contact details: 080-3724-1549
- JTR counter at HIS-TIC Tourist Information Centre, 1/F Harajuku Ash Building, 1 Chome-19-11 Jingūmae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0001, Japan (10:00 - 17:00) Contact details: 03-5770-5131
- Namba Tourist Information Centre, 1/F Edion Namba Building, Namba Chuo-ku, Osaka (09:00 - 21:00) Contact details: 06-6684-9330
- Shinjuku Takashimaya counter, 11/F Takashimaya Duty Free, 5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (10:00 - 20:00, Sundays to Thursdays; 10:00 - 20:30, Fridays and Saturdays) Contact details: 03-5361-6600
Tokyo Metro Tourist Information counters are located in the Shinjuku, Ginza, Omote-sando, Ueno, Shibuya, and Tokyo stations. They are open from 09:15 to 17:15.
When you need to exit the ticket gate to transfer, you may continue the ride even if the time of exit exceeds 24 hours, as long as you make the transfer within 30 minutes.
- You may check the routes on website
Free WiFi is available at 210 subway stations in Tokyo.
There are no restrictions on eating and drinking on trains, but be careful not to disturb other passengers.
To ensure safety during emergency situations, you may refer to Tokyo Metro's Handy Safety Guide that can be downloaded from website
Every paying adult can bring a maximum of two children ages one to five free of charge. The third child will be charged the child rate, and must be purchased directly at the station.
Written languages for reading material:
English Chinese Korean Japanese
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.