🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Experience the thrill of fighting flying dragons or sailing a pirate ship to find lost treasure at LEGOLAND Malaysia. The theme park has more than 70 rides, slides, shows, and attractions suitable for families and children of all ages. Visit its seven themed areas namely Beginning, Miniland, Imagination, Lego Technic, Lego Kingdoms, Land of Adventure, and Lego City. You may also opt to experience the LEGOLAND Water Park, which features a wave pool, a lazy river, and tube and body slides.
- Visit LEGOLAND Malaysia, the country’s first international park
- See miniature versions of landmarks built using LEGO blocks
- Opt to also experience a splashing adventure at the LEGOLAND Malaysia Water Park
1. LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park - One-day Pass Visit the LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park with a one-day pass.
2. LEGOLAND Malaysia Water Park - One-day Pass Visit the LEGOLAND Malaysia Water Park with a one-day pass. Re-admission not allowed
3. COMBO: 1 Day Combo (Theme Park + Sea Life + Water Park) - One-day Pass Visit both the LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park and Water Park with a two-day pass. Re-admission not allowed.
4. COMBO: LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park + Sanrio Hello Kitty Town - The LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park with a one-day pass, and also get admission to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town. Re-admission not allowed at LEGOLAND, but same-day re-entry permitted at Sanrio Hello Kitty Town. Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates.
5. COMBO: LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park + Thomas Town - The LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park with a one-day pass, and also get admission to Thomas Town. Re-admission not allowed at LEGOLAND, but same-day re-entry permitted at Thomas Town. Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates.
The Price Includes
- Admission fee for the choice of package
How to Redeem:
- Direct Admission
- Hotel transfers
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- Personal expenses
- Theme Park : Sundays to Fridays - 10:00 - 18:00 , Saturdays - 10:00 - 19:00,
- Water Park: Daily - 10:00 - 18:00
- Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town - Daily 10:00 - 18:00, closed on Tuesdays
Address and Location
Combo tickets are per person and cannot be shared.- The park will not close in the event of typhoons; however, certain outdoor rides will be closed in case lightning within very close proximity to LEGOLAND occurs.
Toddlers: Below three years old;Free admission to the Theme Park for children below three years old. However, they will be charged RM 11 for the entrance to the Water Park. The toddler will receive two swimming diapers. Please note that the toddler ticket is not available online; visitors have to purchase at the LEGOLAND ticketing counter. Proof will be asked to verify the child's age if he is below three years old.
Admission to some attractions and rides has height and age restrictions. This information is available onsite.
For those who require wheelchairs, rental options are available at the Mini Market for an additional cost.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.