🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🚠Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Explore the six themed zones of Lost World of Tambun
- Learn about Malaysia's culture and heritage at the family-friendly theme park
- Try the thrilling rides, ride the biggest waves, or encounter wildlife species
Package Options for Tourist and Malaysian Citizen
- Lost World of Tambun
- Lost World Hot Springs Night Park
- Admission ticket
- Access the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
Lost World of Tambun
- Operating hours: Weekdays - 11:00 - 18:00, ;
- Weekends, School and public holidays - 10:00 - 18:00,
- Closed on Tuesdays, except during Malaysian school and public holidays
Lost World Hot Springs Night Park
- Spa (18:00 - 23:00),
- Luminous Forest (20:00 - 22:00),
- Lost World Petting Zoo by Night (last entry at 22:00)
- Crystal Spa Treatment: 12:00 - 23:00
- Show schedule: Tales of the Tribe, 19:30; The Flaming Percussion 19:45 (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only, but daily during school and public holidays)
Address and locations
There are paid rides inside the park that are excluded from this admission ticket. The full list can be seen at the gate.
- iKAD/iKID holders (given to foreign workers in Malaysia) and MyPR holders (Red IC given to Malaysian permanent residents) must book the option for non-Malaysian citizens, as they fall under international rates. Please note that you will be denied admission if you booked the option for Malaysian citizens.
- Proof of age through a valid photo ID is required for senior citizens.
- Same day re-entry is not allowed.
- Ticket upgrades are strictly not allowed once purchase has been confirmed.
- Some parts of the park may suspend operations due to weather conditions.
- Children above 90 centimetres or ages 12 years and below will be charged the child rate.
- Children under 90 centimetres can enter for free.
- Age and height restrictions are applicable for some rides. You can see the restrictions on the queue for each ride
- Appropriate swimwear is encouraged in the pool. Please check the swimming attire guide at [sunwaylostworldoftambun.com/swimwear-dress-code]
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.