Mini Siam Pattaya features miniature replicas of landmarks both in and outside of Thailand. The 46,400-square-metre attraction constructed in 1986 is divided into two zones, namely Mini Siam and Mini Europe. The Mini Siam zone displays historical landmarks within Thailand such as Wat Phra Kaeo, Phanong Rung Historical Park, and Rama IX Bridge. Meanwhile, the Mini Europe zone showcases replicas of global iconic structures like the Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Statue of Liberty.
- Explore the Mini Siam and Mini Europe zones of Mini Siam Pattaya
- See miniature replicas of Thailand's most famous temples and landmarks
- Get close to smaller versions of iconic structures across the globe
Admission (Asian Citizens) - See miniature replicas of historical landmarks and iconic structures within Thailand and across the globe at Mini Siam Pattaya.
Mini Siam zone: - Wat Phra Kaeo - Phanom Rung Historical Park - Wat Arun - Phra Thinang Aisawan Thiphy - Anantasmakom Hall - Wat Mahathart - Historical Park of Ayutthaya - Wat Phra Srisunpetch - Victory Monument - Rama IX Cable-stayed Bridge
Mini Europe zone: - The Arc De Triopmhe - Eiffel Tower - Cathedral Group of Pisa - Coliseum/Colosseum - Abusimbel - Tower Bridge - The Opera House - The Statue of Liberty - Angkor Wat - T'ien-T'an Altar of Heaven
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 07:00 — 21:00
- Last entry to Mini Siam Pattaya is at 20:00.
- Thai Dancing Show: 07:00 - 20:00 (subject to change without prior notice)
Address and location
- This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Thai citizens.
- Children ages three to 10 who are 90 to 120 centimetres in height will be charged the child rate.
- Children above 120 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children below 90 centimetres can come free of charge.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.