- 🎟 e-Ticket
- 💫 Top Attraction
- 🏃 In high demand
- 🕐 1 Day Duration Pass
- 💰 Best Price Guaranteed
- 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
- 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
Skyline Luge Sentosa is the first-ever Luge introduced in Southeast Asia, offering 2 unique type of experiences, the Luge and Skyride. Luge is a fun-filled gravity thrill ride which is safe for all ages. With a unique braking and steering system, you can choose to take a leisurely cruise or race down the 688 metre Dragon trail or 628 metre Jungle trail – 1.4 kilometres of fun day and night.
- Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or the 628-metre Jungle Trail
- Get panoramic views of Sentosa Island from aboard the Skyride
- Try Skyline Luge at nighttime only at Sentosa
Please do visit the official website for more detail
Inclusions (Depends on Package Option)
- Skyline Luge Sentosa ( 2 Rounds)
- Skyline Luge Sentosa ( 3 Rounds)
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- 10:00am-9:30pm, daily (last redemption at 9:15pm)
Address:45 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore 099003
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the rides will temporarily be non-operational.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
- Age and height restrictions:
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children below six years old and under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.