🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Trick Eye Museum Singapore is an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea. The name comes from 'trick of the eye' and refers to the traditional art technique of Trompe-l'oeil, which turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Bring art installations to life as you pose with wall, ceiling, and ground paintings that let you become part of the scene.
- Visit an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea
- Pose against eye-popping 3D backdrops and optical illusions
- Get an intensified experience of the museum with the free Augmented Reality mobile app
Trick Eye Museum Singapore
- Admission Tickets
- Food and Drinks
- Other paid exhibits
How to use: Present mobile voucher and direct enter into the attraction.
- Daily: 10:00 — 21:00 Last admission at 20:00
Address and Location Map
- Trickeye Museum Singapore is wheelchair-accessible.
- Parents are encouraged to leave their strollers outside the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.