🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | Direct Admission |
Set out early to see the sunrise at Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, the largest and most impressive of all Angkor temples and considered as among one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
Then continue with your guide and group to the fortified city of Angkor Thom, which covers an area of 6 square miles (10 km sq). Enter by the monumental south gate over a causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga, a deity in the form of a snake.
Stop at the Bayon Temple and continue to the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper Kings, then onward to Ta Prohm. Learn how the controversial site was left by French archaeologists to the destructive power of the jungle.
- Catch the gorgeous sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Explore the fortified city of Angkor Thom, including Bayon Temple and it's majestic complex
- Visit Ta Prohm, which has nearly disappeared into the jungle and remains overgrown
- Transfer services
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
How to use: Direct Admission with valid voucher. Group ticket prices are per pax basis.
- Admission fee
- Other paid attractions
- 7 Hour Tour.
- Group Ticket prices are per pax basis.
- Itinerary - Hotel Pick-up: 04:00
Your tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby. As this is a join-in tour, pick-up time is variable between 04:00 and 04:50. You are advised to be ready at your hotel lobby by 04:00. Tour start time is at 05:00.
Witness the beautiful sunrise at Angkor Wat and marvel at the intricate Apsara carvings found in this magnificent ruins.
Angkor Thom City
Enter by the monumental south gate over a causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga, a deity in the form of a snake.
Admire the unique face carvings on the walls of the towers. Continue on to explore the surrounding complex, including the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper Kings.
Enjoy a sumptuous meal at the National Park (own expense).
Taken over by tree roots, the ruins demonstrate the awesome power of nature.
- Hotel Drop-off: 12:00 to 13:00
You will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Angkor Passes are required to enter Angkor Enterprise. Guests may select either a one day pass (USD37), three day pass (USD62) or seven day pass (USD72), which need to be used on consecutive days - The tour will start with a visit to the ticket office in order for guests to purchase an Angkor Pass - This group tour is not suitable for children aged 0-9 Cancellation Policy Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.