🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | Direct Admission |
One of the most scenic villages on Tonle Sap Lake, Kompong Phluk is also one of the least visited by tourists. On this tour, learn about local life as you cruise around stilted houses and floating markets, and take a canoe ride through the beautiful flooded forests. If you're lucky, you might be able to catch a glimpse of some of the migratory birds that can often be seen at the edge of the water at Tonle Sap Lake.
Arrive and explore the floating village of Kompong Phluk after a 45-minute journey, whose name means "Harbor of the Tusks," where everything from police stations to schools floats on the water. Enjoy the commentary from your guide as he/she explains how the Khmer people have come to mastered the art of living on water.
- See the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake
- Take a lovely boat ride to visit one of Tonle Sap's floating villages, Kompong Phluk
- Witness the lifestyle of the Khmer people and how they've mastered the art of living on water
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Transfer services
- Admission fee
How to use: Direct Admission with valid voucher.
- Food and Drinks
- Other paid exhibits
- 4 Hour long join-in tour.
- Hotel Pick-up: 07:30 (Morning Tour) or 13:00 (Afternoon Tour)
Your tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby. As this is a join-in tour, pick-up time is variable between 07:30 and 08:30 for the morning tour, and between 13:00 to 14:00 for the afternoon tour. You are advised to be ready at your hotel lobby by 07:30 for the morning tour and 13:00 for the afternoon tour. Tour start time is at 08:30 for the morning tour and 14:00 for the afternoon tour.
- Journey to Kompong Phluk
Depending on the season, you’ll travel by minibus (February to July) or by minibus and boat (August to January).
- Kompong Phluk
Transfer to a small boat and set sail along the Tonle Sap Lake, passing stilted houses and schools, floating markets, pagodas and fishing boats, as your guide tells you more about local life, customs and traditions. Wet-season visitors (August to January) can also opt to enjoy a traditional canoe ride around the flooded forests (for an additional expense) and experience the region’s unique ecosystem as you glide between the semi-submerged trees.
- Hotel Drop-off: 12:30 (Morning Tour) or 18:00 to 19:00 (Afternoon Tour)
You will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Transfer services are available only for selected Siem Reap city centre hotels, please select your hotel location upon checkout (pick-up time is listed for each hotel). As this is a join-in tour, pick-up time is variable between 07:30 and 08:30 for the morning tour, and between 13:00 to 14:00 for the afternoon tour. You are advised to be ready at your hotel lobby by 07:30 for the morning tour and 13:00 for the afternoon tour. Tour start time is at 08:30 for the morning tour and 14:00 for the afternoon tour.
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for guests if no-show during stipulated time.
- Registered name of the guest must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered guest fails to provide photographed documentation of their own.
- During wet season (August to January), visitors can opt to enjoy a traditional canoe ride around the flooded forests (at your own expense).
- What to Wear:
- Comfortable set of clothes
- Covered shoes
- What to Bring:
- Warnings of the activity:
- The host reserves the right to alter route, timetables and itineraries as and when necessary or in the case of force majeure and other factors or forces beyond reasonable human control.
- In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Host does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, etc.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.