🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community. You will take a mini-tour through a local village, where you will get to see locals returning from the rice fields, and maybe buffalo and ox carts being led by their owners. Your local guide will tell you a bit about daily life and introduce you to some of the many fruits and vegetables that are grown locally. You will also see local houses and get to peek inside a kitchen.
- Get a hands-on lesson in Cambodian cuisine, with tips and tricks you can take back home with you
- Indulge in a three-course meal, along with a Cambodian cocktail
- Walk through a local village and learn about Cambodian cuisine in the Siem Reap countryside
- Activity equipment
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- English-speaking guide
How to use: Upon arrival at the designated meeting point. Please contact your guide at +855 12 391 780 or +855 92 999 860 . Feel free to get in touch if you have some concerns or need more information during business hours only. In front of King’s Road Angkor - a modern Khmer style market. Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Personal expenses
- Other paid attractions
- 4 hour 15 minutes approximately.
- Make your own way in front of King’s Road Angkor - a modern Khmer style market.
Address: Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Start Time: 16:00
- Temple Ruin
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community.
- Local Village
You will take a mini-tour through a local village, where you will get to see locals returning from the rice fields, and maybe buffalo and ox carts being led by their owners.
- Cooking Venue
You will arrive at the lovely cooking venue close to sunset. Your guide will show you some local herbs and you will get to collect a few to use in this evening’s dishes.
- Start of the Cooking Experience
Your guide will teach you a few tricks and techniques for preparing the ingredients, but everything is done by you. You will prepare a starter, a main, and a dessert, as well as a cocktail or herbal tea, depending on your choice.
- Free time
Before dinner is served, you will have time to relax in a peaceful dining pavilion, surrounded by a tropical garden. This might also be a good time to taste-test a cocktail or herbal tea before settling in to enjoy your fresh, tasty Khmer creations.
The professional team will serve your dishes and you can finally savor the dishes you helped prepare.
- End of the tour.
End Time: 20:00 to 20:15
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
- What to wear: (during the cooking activity)
- Modest, comfortable set of activity clothes
- A good pair of shoes
- What to wear: (For Temple visit)
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
- What to bring:
- Face towel
- Extra clothes
- Warnings of the activity:
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
- Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to join the tour.
- For participants who would opt to have a vegetarian menu or require a dietary requirements must inform the host upon booking confirmation.
- Please inform the host of any food allergies upon booking confirmation.
- Upon arrival at the designated meeting point. Please contact your guide at +855 12 391 780 or +855 92 999 860 . Feel free to get in touch if you have some concerns or need more information during business hours only.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.