🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🕐 1 Day Duration Pass | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
National Palace Museum
No. 221, Sec 2, Zhi Shan Rd, Shilin District, Taipei City
8:30am-6:30pm, daily Until 9:00pm every Friday and Saturday
Getting There: Take MTR to Shilin MRT Station (on the red line) and Exit 1, take bus R30 and get off at National Palace Museum station
Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum:
No. 888, Gugong Boulevard, Taibao City, Chiayi County
Getting There: Take bus nos. 105/106/166/168/Yellow 9 from Chiayi THSR Station Exit 2, then get off at Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum
- Free entry for visitors aged 0-17
- The ticket package is for non-Taiwanese travellers only
- Taipei National Palace Museum is open throughout the year
- Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum is closed on Mondays
- Free entry days: 1 January New Year's Day, 15 January Lantern Festival, 18 May International Museum Day, 27 September World Tourism Day, 10 October National Day of the Republic of China, 17 October Taiwan Culture Day
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.