4G SIM Card (Taipei, Taichung, or Kaohsiung Airport Pickup)
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee
Experience smooth connectivity during your visit to Taiwan with a local SIM card. Enjoy all-you-can use mobile data, discounted voice rates, and access to Taiwan's best covered WiFi network from Chunghwa Telecom for free. You will also get exclusive auto-connect capabilities to CHT WiFi networks. You may choose from a five, seven, or 10-day validity.
- Experience fast internet speed and smooth connectivity in Taiwan
- Collect your SIM card at Taipei, Taichung, or Kaohsiung International Airport upon your arrival
- Enjoy unlimited mobile data, WiFi connectivity, and voice call credits for five, seven, or 10 days
- Taiwan 4G SIM Card - Five-day Pass (TWD 50 Credits) Enjoy 120 hours or five days of unlimited data and WiFi internet browsing service once registered in Taiwan. Also get TWD 50 credits for voice calls.
- Taiwan 4G SIM Card - Seven-day Pass (TWD 150 Credits) Enjoy 168 hours or seven days of unlimited data and WiFi internet browsing service once registered in Taiwan. Also get TWD 150 credits for voice calls.
How to use: Please present your mobile voucher, passport, and other required documents at the Chunghwa Telecom service counters for registration and verification.
Chunghwa Telecom service counters at Taipei Songshan Airport Terminal 1, International Departure Lobby (07:00 - 23:00 daily)
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Terminal 1, Departure Hall, B1 - Make a left once you enter the arrival lobby and make another left at the end. (07:00 - 24:00 daily) |
- Terminal 2, 3/F Departure Hall (07:00 - 19:00 daily) and G/F North Side Arrival Passenger Reception Area (07:00 - 22:00 daily)
Taichung International Airport, Departure Lobby - Continue straight once you enter the arrival lobby. (10:00 - 22:00 daily)
Kaohsiung International Airport - Make a left once you enter the arrival lobby. The service centre will be on your right. (08:00 - 20:00 daily)
- Hotel Transfer
- Food and Drinks
- Other paid attractions
Each subscriber is limited to one 3G / 4G Day Pass Prepaid Card only. The subscribers must be at least 20 years old. For those who are under 20, please visit the service centre with your legal representative (parent or custodian), presenting both parties' primary and secondary IDs for the application.
Please prepare the following documents:
- Barcode / QR code on order confirmation notification
- Two kinds of identification when applying for the prepaid card: Your travel document issued by your country's government, and one of the following documents (entry permit issued by the National Immigration Agency, visa, boarding pass, Entry Stamp, TR, resident certificate, or ISIC.) If you do not possess any of the aforementioned documents, please present an official ID (with photograph) from your native country (such as social security card, ID card, driver’s license, etc.)
The phone must support the SIM card and be unlocked from the former cellular carrier.
- There will be someone to assist you in activating the card when you pick it up from the airport. The effective date will start from the day you activate the card. If the internet is still unavailable after activation, please set your APN to "internet" (applicable to both iOS and Android).
- This SIM card can be refilled at convenience stores (e.g. 7-11, Family Mart). There is a minimum TWD 300 refill amount. The unused money will not be returned after the expiry date.
Please refer to the airport's service time and Chunghwa Telecom direct store service time for the pickup time.
24-hour Customer Service hotline: Subscribers of Chunghwa Telecom may dial toll-free number 928 from your mobile handset. Please dial 9 for service representative. You may also call toll-free number 0800-080-928 from a local landline.
The voucher is valid for redemption only on the date specified.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.