Angkor Wat Helium Balloon Ride.
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | Direct Admission
This 10-minute helium balloon ride offers a bird's-eye view of the Angkor temples. The German-made helium balloon attached to a rope ascends approximately 200 metres and floats for a while before descending. From the stationary balloon's vantage point, you will be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure known to have provided irrigation. You will also get a good view of the Cambodian countryside's rice fields and villages.
- Get a bird's-eye view of Angkor Wat and its historical landmarks from a helium balloon
- Observe the city of Siem Reap and the Baray while the balloon is stationary
- See the rice fields and villages in the Cambodian countryside
- Admission fee
How to use: Direct Admission with valid voucher.
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid attractions
- Daily : 07:00 — 17:00
- Balloon capacity: Maximum 30 persons
- The helium balloon ride will last for about 10 minutes, excluding all preparations and setup.
- Warnings of the activity:
- Rides will operate continuously from 07:00 to 17:00. However, you must call the activity counter (097 896 5834) before heading out to the Air Field to book and confirm your time slot in cases of fully booked and bad weather conditions.
- If you do not call the activity counter, there's no guarantee you will be able to take the ride at your preferred time slot, and no refund will be given.
- This activity is weather-dependent and will not operate if raining or too windy.
- The operator reserves the right to alter the route, timetables, and itineraries as necessary or in the case of force majeure and other factors beyond reasonable human control.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- You are advised to secure your own travel insurance.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.