🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |
You'll fly like an eagle over Angkor's rainforests in this unbelievable zipline adventure. Located deep inside the Angkor Enterprise complex, you'll have the option of choosing between a full course of zipline adventures or a custom one. This breathtaking experience will have you flying up to over 15 trees, 21 platforms, numerous single and double ziplines, sky bridges and more. If you're looking for a taste of adventure in Siem Reap that will have you soaring and swooping through the treetops, this is the place to go. Under the guidance of world-class staff who will accompany you to ensure your absolute safety, you'll also learn about the amazing wildlife within the park, and hear of interesting stories about the location. This adventure is an exciting new take on an eco-tour that will have your adrenaline rushing.
- Zipline across the magnificent jungle inside the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archaeological Park
- Go through the Angkor jungle with your safety ranger who will share interesting stories about the park and wildlife
- Enjoy the safety of a world-class zipline eco-tour experience
- Choose a package duration and start time that suits your schedule
- Enjoy a delicious Khmer snack or traditional lunch included
- Khmer traditional lunch
- Safety gear and equipment
- Nature trail education tour
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Other paid attractions
- Angkor Passes (compulsory / US$37 per person)
- The Angkor Zipline is located inside the Angkor Enterprise
- Guests who want to visit temples inside the Angkor Enterprise after their Angkor Zipline activity will need to secure Angkor Passes
- For escort guides or parents who do not wish to participate in the zipline activity, you may choose to pay a fee of US$15 per person at the ticketing counter. This includes lunch and transfers
- This activity is not suitable for children aged 0-4 and below 100cm in height
- Participants must not weigh over 125kg in order to join the activity
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician's release is provided
- Participants must inform the Angkor Zipline staff of any existing medical condition
- Please note that you cannot wear sandals or flip flops for safety reasons
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.