Aquarium of the Pacific Ticket
The Aquarium features a collection of over 11,000 animals representing over 500 different species in exhibits ranging in size and capacity from about 5,000 to 350,000 gallons. Exhibits introduce the inhabitants and seascapes of the Pacific, while also focusing on specific conservation messages associated with each region. The Pacific Ocean is the focus of three major permanent galleries, sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific
- Visit this hidden gem along Long Beach - an aquarium that joins the ranks of the world’s best
- See marine life from all over the world with the help of the aquarium's enormous floor-to-ceiling windows giving you a closer look into entire underwater ecosystems
- Walk beneath life-size whale models hanging from the ceiling
- Peer into the room-size, neon-bright coral reef exhibit, swirling with colorful fish
- Catch the exhibits outdoors as well, including the majestic penguin enclosure, where you can watch the comical birds swim underwater as well as waddle on land
- Get a closer look at native creatures living along the Southern California coast
- Touch pools filled marine life - you might even get to see a baby shark somewhere in there!
1. Aquarium of the Pacific Ticket
- One-time admission Ticket
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid for 1 year after receiving the booking confirmation You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Open 9:00am-6:00pm daily, except on Christmas Day (25 Dec)
Address and location
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Free admission for children under 3
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.