Arc de Triomphe: Admission
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Don't miss out on discovering the Arc de Triomphe at your own leisure, with its breathtaking views of the Champs Elysées. Inspired by the Roman Arch of Titus, this landmark is of an impressively large size, measuring 162 feet tall, 148 feet long, and 72 feet wide.
Located at the center of Place de l'Etoile (also known as Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile), the Arc de Triomphe is a symbol of France's history. Inaugurated by King Louis Philippe in 1836, it was dedicated to the armies of the Revolution and the Empire. Today, it is the third most visited monument in Paris.
Come climb the 284 steps leading to its overlook. Take in a 360° view of the 12 avenues that lead away from the Arch, each named after a battle or a French personality connected with France's military history. From the top, you can appreciate a superb view of the most famous Paris monuments. Greeted with a larger-than-life Eiffel Tower, you can catch a glimpse of Place de la Concorde at the other end of the Champs Elysées, or gaze out at Montparnasse Tower, Sacré Coeur Basilica, Notre-Dame, and the Grande Arche at La Défense.
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe, the third most visited Parisian monument, at your own leisure
- Climb 284 steps to the rooftop to enjoy 360° panoramic views of Paris and its most famous momuments
- See Eiffel Tower up close from a different perspective and catch a glimpse of Place de la Concorde
- Entry pass and rooftop access at the Arc de Triomphe
- Information pamphlet (available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian)
- Skipping the security check lines - due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks
- Guided tour
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid 1 year from the date of booking
- 1 Apr-30 Sep: 10:00am-11:00pm, daily (last admission: 10:15pm)
- 1 Oct-31 Mar: 10:00am-10:30pm, daily (last admission: 9:45pm)
- The Arc de Triomphe will be closed on 1 January, 1 May, 8 May (morning), 14 July, 11 Nov (morning) and 25 Dec
Address and Location
- Children aged 0-17 can enter for free provided that they present a proof of ID
- The Arc de Triomphe is accessible for people with reduced mobility
- The elevator is only usable for people with reduced mobility
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the monument
- Individuals with reduced mobility can take an elevator to the upper level. The elevator does not go all the way to the top.
- Strollers, scooters, bicycles, suitcases, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed
- Glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods (unless accompanied by a permit) are not allowed
- The monument may be required to close for safety reasons, inclement weather or special ceremonies
- Telescopes are available
- Guide dogs are allowed
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.