Art in Paradise Pattaya
Art in Paradise is the first and only 3D illusion museum in Thailand. Its 5,800-square-metre Pattaya branch is considered as the world's largest three-dimensional museum. Divided into 10 themed zones, it features optical illusions, wild animals, nature, past civilisations, and witty replicas of classic pieces. Over 100 individual artworks are incorporated into walls and floors, allowing you to become part of the masterpieces as you pose and take photos.
- Visit the world's largest three-dimensional art museum in Pattaya
- Explore the 10 themed zones featuring past civilisations, classic pieces, and more
- Take photos with optical illusion artworks on the walls and floors
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Personal expenses
- Transfer services
Daily - 09:00 — 21:00
Address and location
In cases of extreme weather conditions, some parts of or the entire attraction may be closed.
- Children 100 to 130 centimetres in height will be charged the child rate.
- Children 99 centimetres and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- There may be a queue for some wall art.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.