ArtBox Trick art Museum.
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |
Experience a fun-filled day with a visit to ArtBox Trick Eye Museum in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Filled with more than a hundred different trick eye art pieces, which are 2D pictures carefully prepared to create a special visual effect that allows you to be a part of the artwork itself! Explore different parts of the world, all without having to deal with the scorching sun, bad weather, or even the hassles of transportation, by posing against the trick eye paintings and taking photos that are sure to impress just about anyone. Whether it's exploring lush rainforests filled with wild animals, exploring the pyramids and tombs of Egypt, or playing in freshly-fallen snow, ArtBox Trick Eye Museum will have it all set up for you. The museum can be enjoyed both alone and in groups, which makes it a great place to explore with your family and your closest friends, where you can have a blast as you try to pose together! A complimentary shuttle service is also available between the museum and the center of Siem Reap Town.
- Visit the biggest-scale trick art museum in the world, ArtBox Trick Eye Museum in Cambodia!
- Check out more than 130 lifelike art pieces inside the museum, each sure to make for impressive photos
- Have a blast with family and friends as you take silly pictures inside the one-of-a-kind museum
- Complimentary shuttle bus service provided between ArtBox Trick Eye Museum and the center of Siem Reap
- Admission ticket
How to use : You must present this voucher at the ArtBox ticketing booth to redeem your entry ticket.
- Personal expenses
- Other paid attractions
- Food and drinks
- Daily : 9am - 9pm. Last admission is at 8pm.
- Children aged 0-5 may enter free of charge
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid on any day after booking has been confirmed
- ArtBox has the right to refuse your ticket upon entry if you purchased a ticket designated for locals but present a foreign identification card upon entry
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.