🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |
Spend a day at the iconic Atlantis The Palm, home to Atlantis Aquaventure that is comprised of two of the region's top attractions. The Aquaventure Waterpark is the largest in the Middle East and Europe, spanning across 17 hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides. The Lost Chambers Aquarium, on the other hand, is the largest aquarium in the Middle East and Africa that features more than 65,000 marine animals, including black tip reef sharks, rays, and jellyfish.
- Experience the heart-stopping slides and rides of the Aquaventure Waterpark
- Meet thousands of marine animals like sharks and rays at The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Choose to visit either or both of the Middle East's largest attractions
1. The Lost Chambers Aquarium - Admission
See over 65,000 marine animals at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Admission fee
2. Atlantis Aquaventure - Admission
Enjoy full-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark with access to all rides and attractions, including the Atlantis Private Beach, and see more than 65,000 marine animals at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Admission Ticket
- Unlimited Water Park Access
- Unlimited Aquarium Access
- Unlimited Surf’s Up Access
- Access to Shark Feedings
- Aquaventure Beach Access
2.1 Add On
Enjoy full-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark with access to all rides and attractions, including the Atlantis Private Beach, and see more than 65,000 marine animals at the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Return hotel transfers included
- Two-way Transfers
How to use: Present your mobile voucher at the designated counter to receive your tickets.Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza, Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Road, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- Daily : 10:00 — 22:00
- Aquaventure Waterpark:
- Includes: Entry to the Atlantis Private Beach -
- Children one year old and below can come free of charge.
- All guests over 1.2 metres in height are required to purchase admission.
- To ensure the safety of guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those under 1.2 metres.
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium:
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Admission for children three to 11 years old must be purchased directly at the attraction.
- Children below 1.2 metres in height and below 12 years old will be charged the child rate.
- Children 12 years old and above will be charged the adult rate.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attractions' official website before your visit.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Guests are not allowed to bring food, beverages, and alcohol inside both attractions.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.