Bali Hop-on & Hop-off Bus (Kura-Kura)
The hop-on hop-off shuttle bus in Bali rides between the most popular destinations on the island. Choose from five lines to tour at your own pace, including routes passing through Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. The pass allows you to take unlimited number of rides on the bus within one, three, or seven days. The air-conditioned bus has stops next to well-known attractions like Bali Bird Park, Waterbom Bali, and Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Get unlimited number of rides within the specified hours of your pass
- Choose among the five lines allowing you to reach Bali's popular destinations
- Access the designated bus stops in shopping malls, major hotels, and beside attractions
Bali Hop-on & Hop-off Bus
Ride the Bali hop-on hop-off shuttle bus for an unlimited number of times within a day till the pass valid. Insurance included
- 1-Day Pass
- 3-Days Pass
- 7-Days Pass
- Bus Ticket
How To Use
- Present your mobile voucher at the designated counter to receive your pass. After redemption, you may hop on at any station
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 09:00 — 19:56 (Schedule)
- Departs every two hours, seven rounds per day
- Route: DFS > NUSA DUA > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI (DFS Bus Bay)> TUBAN > KUTA > LEGIAN > SUNSET ROAD > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI
- Departs every two hours, five rounds per day
- Route: DFS > JIMBARAN > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI (DFS Bus Bay) > TUBAN > KUTA > LEGIAN > SUNSET ROAD > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI
- Departs every 30 minutes, 19 rounds per day
- Route: DFS > KUTA > LEGIAN > SEMINYAK > IMAM BONJOL ST > SUNSET ROAD > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI
- Departs every hour, eight rounds per day
- Route: DFS > IMAM BONJOL ST > LEGIAN > SEMINYAK > LEGIAN > KUTA > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI
- Departs every two hours, four rounds per day
- Route: DFS > SANUR > UBUD > SANUR > SIMPANG DEWA RUCI
Address and location
- The one, three, and seven-day passes will be activated from the date you first scan the QR code upon boarding the bus.
- One day is calculated as 24 hours from the time the card is activated upon the first QR code scan. If you tap your three-day pass at 15:00 on 01 April, the card will be valid until 15:00 of 04 April.
- Day passes can be used by one person at a time only.
- Schedules are subject to change without notice due but not limited to traffic congestion, bad weather, and road closure.
- The following are prohibited inside the bus: littering, smoking, food, durians, spitting, surfboard, pets, and weapons like knives and guns.
- Children under two years old can come free of charge, but must sit on the lap of parent or guardian.
- Children using their own seats will be charged the regular rate.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.