Buffet Lunch OR Dinner at Baiyoke Sky Hotel
Baiyoke Sky Hotel, once the tallest structure in Thailand, is a 309-metre hotel in the district of Ratchathewi in Bangkok. The building, which is composed of 88 floors, is now considered as the second tallest skyscraper after MahaNakhon. With this voucher, you have the option to enjoy an international or authentic Thai buffet either for lunch or dinner at designated in-house restaurants. You may also access the revolving roof deck on the 84th floor for 360-degree views of the city skyline.
- Savour a sumptuous buffet lunch or dinner at Baiyoke Sky Hotel
- Choose between international and local cuisine options
- Get panoramic views of Bangkok's skyline from the revolving roof deck
- Admission fee
- Buffet - Sampling menu (subject to change): River shrimp, spicy seafood soup, sashimi, sushi, beef stroganoff, roasted pork loin with bone, roasted beef sirloin, crispy salmon salad, Hamaguri Sakamuchi, Yasai tempura, pad Thai
How To Use
- Transportations Services
- Mineral water & soft drinks Alcoholic drinks
- Daily - 10:00 — 18:00
- Buffet lunch From 11:30 until 14:30.
Address and location
- Dress code: Elegant casual (Women: Skirts or slacks paired with blouses or sweaters, pantsuits, dresses; Men: Collared shirts and slacks, optional sports jackets)
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the restaurants may be non-operational. Kindly ensure that Bangkok Sky Restaurant, Baiyoke Floating Market, Bangkok Balcony, and/or Crystal Grill are open prior to your visit.
- Children above 120 centimetres will be charged as adults.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Present your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers at one of the designated counters to receive your tickets.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.