Cartoon Network Amazone waterpark
Experience the thrill of dashing down from over 150 slides inside the Cartoon Network Amazone Water Park. The waterpark has 10 cartoon-themed entertainment zones and over 25 thrilling rides. You may also watch over 22 captivating live shows performed by their All-star performers. Visit its 11 themed water slides namely Cartoonival, The Omnitrix, Alien Attack, Goop Loop, XLR8-TOR, Intergalactic Racers, Humungaslide, Banana Spin, Jake Jump, Rainfall Rainicorn, and Riptide Rapids.
- Visit the world's first Cartoon Network themed water park
- Explore the 10 cartoon-themed zones with more than 150 different slides
- Experience few of the splashing adventures at the Alien Attack, Banana Spin, and Mega Wave
Admission Ticket - Visit the Cartoon Network Amazone Water Park with a one-day pass.
- Locker + Transfer
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Personal expenses
- Towel - Towels can be rented inside the water park for THB 100 per towel and THB 300 for the deposit charge
- Daily - 10:00 — 18:00 last entry at 17:30
Address and location
The park will remain operational in case of a sudden downpour. The decision to push through with the visit depends on the guests.
- Children 14 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.