💕Combo : Night Safari + River Safari with Tram and Boat Ride
🎟 e-Ticket | 💫 Top Attraction | 🏃 In high demand | 💰 Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
Singapore Night Safari to see more than 2,500 nocturnal animals. Enjoy a guided tram ride with priority boarding, and get closer to the animals categorised into six geographical zones. Also featured in the safari are the Wallaby Trail, where native Australian wildlife can be seen, and the Fishing Cat Trail, where you can witness the cats’ nightly hunt by the river.
- Meet over 2,500 animals at the world's first nocturnal wildlife park
- Enjoy priority tram boarding and convenient two-way transfers
- Thumbuakar Performance: 18:45, 20:00, and 21:00 daily, except on Wednesdays. The show is also available at 22:00 on Fridays, Saturdays, and eve of public holidays.
- Creatures of the Night Show: 19:15, 20:30, and 21:30 daily. The show is also available at 22:30 on Fridays, Saturdays, and eve of public holidays.
- The open-air show is free seating, so seats are not guaranteed.
The Singapore River Safari is Asia's first and only river-themed wildlife park. This ticket entitles you to two boat rides, the first one being the Amazon River Quest, which takes you through a South American rainforest. See around 30 different species delivering a similar feel to the second longest river in the world. After your 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest, proceed to the River Safari Cruise. Depending on the time of your visit, you can see more of the wildlife during the ride.
- Go on an adventure at the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtze rivers
- Experience a 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest
- Ride the River Safari Cruise to see herons, storks, and other wildlife animals
Once Upon a River: 11:30 and 16:30 daily at the Boat Plaza. The show is also available at 14:30 on weekends and public holidays.
- Admission ticket to Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Admission ticket to River Safari with Boat Ride
How To Use
- Redeem QR Code vouchers from the attraction counter or Kiosk
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- River Safari : Daily 10:00 — 19:00, The first boat departs at 11:00 and the last boat ride is at 18:00.
- Night Safari : 19:15 to Midnight, last admission at 23:15
Address and location
- Once booked, no changes are allowed. The ticket will be valid as per the date and time selected.
- In the event that you are unable to secure the time slot prior to your visit, admission time slot (19:15, 20:15, 21:15, or 22:15) will be subject to availability on the day of redemption.
- Should the preferred timing be unavailable, kindly choose the next available time slot. Admission for the 21:15 time slot cannot be changed to other time slots.
- You may check the available admission time slots by contacting the WRS Ticket Office at +65 6269 3411 or firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto the website to check the availability.
- Admission tickets can be redeemed only on the date of use. Once redeemed, no changes are permitted.
- Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride at River Safari will be closed for its annual maintenance works from 16th to 30th September 2019. Guest will receive $5 off F&B or Retail spend using the River Safari Admission ticket during the period of ARQ closure.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.