💕Combo : Night Safari + Singapore Zoo with Tram Ride
🎟 e-Ticket | 💫 Top Attraction | 🏃 In high demand | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
Night Safari - is home to more than 2,500 nocturnal animals. A guided tram ride gives you the opportunity to get closer to the animals, categorised into six geographical zones. If you walk around the trails, you might chance upon Malayan flying foxes and giant flying squirrels walking closer to you. Also featured in the safari are the Wallaby Trail, where native Australian wildlife can be seen, and the Fishing Cat Trail, where you can witness the cats’ nightly hunt by the river.
- Meet over 2,500 animals at the world's first nocturnal wildlife park
- Enhance your experience with a guided tram ride in English
- Opt for an open-dated ticket to enjoy flexibility
Singapore Zoo - Opened in 1973, the Singapore Zoo features an open concept that brings you closer to nature in its rainforest environment. The 26-hectare rescued wildlife centre is home to over 2,400 animals representing around 300 species of reptiles, mammals, and birds. Awarded nine times as Best Leisure Attraction Experience by the Singapore Tourism Board, the Singapore Zoo welcomes approximately 1.9 million visitors annually.
- Go around the Singapore Zoo on-board a tram
- See more than 2,400 animals across the wildlife park
- View the giraffe exhibit and underwater galleries
- Admission ticket to Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Admission ticket to Singapore Zoo with Tram Ride
How To Use
- Redeem QR Code vouchers from the attraction counter or Kiosk
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- Zoo - Daily 08:30 — 18:00
- Night Safari - Admission Timing: 7:15pm / 8.15pm / 9.15pm / 10.15pm
Address and Location
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Due to limited capacity per timeslot, Voucher / Pass holder will be assigned for entry based on availability onsite.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.