Dark Mansion Museum
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Dark Mansion is the first and only 3D glow-in-the-dark museum in Malaysia. Considered as one of the most trendy modern art museums, it incorporates science and technology with the arts. This new main attraction that is a must-visit in Penang features a glow-in-the-dark effect on paintings, which is one step ahead of the 3D art painting technique that transforms two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images.
- Visit the only 3D glow-in-the-dark museum in Malaysia
- See the world's largest anamorphic glow-in-the-dark pavement painting
- Walk on the endless glowing bridge and look at the sky covered with glittering creatures
1. Dark Mansion Museum - Standard Admission
Visit Malaysia's first and only 3D glow-in-the-dark museum with standard admission to the Dark Mansion Museum. This is applicable to non-Malaysian passport holders.
2. Dark Mansion Museum - MyKad Special Admission
Visit Malaysia's first and only 3D glow-in-the-dark museum with MyKad special admission to the Dark Mansion Museum. This is applicable to Malaysian MyKad holders.
The Price Includes
How to Redeem:
Present your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers to receive your tickets from the ticketing counter at Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm.
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Personal expenses
- 09:00 - 18:00, last admission at 17:00
Address and Location
- For Malaysian visitors: Please book the option for Malaysian citizens, as the management reserves the right to deny admission when your MyKad/MyKid eligibility doesn't correspond to the voucher details.
- iKAD/iKID holders (given to foreign workers in Malaysia) and MyPR holders (Red IC given to Malaysian permanent residents) must book the option for non-Malaysian citizens, as they fall under international rates. Please note that you will be denied admission if you booked the option for Malaysian citizens.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the museum may be closed.
- Children below the age of four are allowed free entry.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.