Dining at Mount Faber OR Sentosa
Arbora Restaurant offers a unique hilltop garden dining experience. Perched atop the 40-hectare Mount Faber Park, it primarily caters to all-day casual dining, and serves a selection of Western classics, craft beers, and botanical-inspired drinks. Meanwhile, Good Old Days is a family-friendly halal restaurant conveniently located outside Sentosa’s Beach Station. Housed in an old colonial-style bungalow, it serves a wide variety of local favourites such as laksa and chicken rice.
- Dine amidst a lush rainforest at a hilltop restaurant in Mount Faber
- Taste local favourites at a halal-certified restaurant in Sentosa
- Opt to enjoy the unique dining experience over lunch OR dinner
A. Lunch in Mount Faber - Arbora Restaurant
- A set lunch at the Arbora restaurant
- Please see "Additional Info" for the set lunch menu.
B. Dinner in Sentosa - Good Old Days Restaurant
- An authentic halal-certified buffet dinner
- Please see "Additional Info" for the menu
- Transportations Services
How To Use
- The set lunch can be enjoyed from 12:00 to 14:30 daily.
- Last seating is at 14:00.
- Good Old Days Restaurant
- The set Dinner can be enjoyed from 17:00 to 22:00 daily.
- Last seating is at 23:00.
- Primum set Menu 11:00 22:00 Daily
Address and location
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled.
- Restaurant operating hours and menus may change without prior notice.
- Please advise of any allergies or specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Arbora Restaurant - Set Lunch Menu
- One main course (Singapore signature laksa, oven-roasted mustard chicken massaged with mustard and roasted till golden brown served with homemade gravy and mashed spuds, breaded fish fillet with air-flown assorted garden green salad with potatoes and tartar sauce, OR Gateaux of Fricassee mushroom with vegetable on spaghetti - vegetarian) and one beverage (coffee, tea, OR iced green tea)
- Good Old Days Restaurant - Buffet dinner sampling menu:
- - Soup: Soup of the day
- Salad: Garden salad, chickpeas | Dressings: Roasted sesame/Thousand Island
- Noodle station: Chef’s choice
- Main course: Crispy fish fillet with Thai chili sauce, roast chicken with five spices, chicken sausage with bean sauce, seafood tofu, seasonal vegetables with oyster sauce, stir-fried vegetarian bee hoon (V), fragrant steam jasmine rice (V)
- Desserts: Lemon pound cake, red velvet cake with buttercream, fresh fruits
- Beverage: Cordial drink, iced water
Premium set sampling menu:
- Choice of any one appetiser: 3 pieces of chicken wings, 3 pieces of chicken satay, 3 pieces of vegetarian fried yam fritters (V)
- Choice of any one main course: Singapore chicken rice, Nasi briyani with chicken masala, Hainanese chicken chop with fries, Mee Goreng, Singapore laksa, beef hor fun, vegetarian fried rice (V), spaghetti Napoli with Mediterranean herbs (V)
- Dessert: Dessert of the day
- Choice of any one drink: Soft drink, coffee or tea, Sentosa bottled water
- Dishes marked with (V) on the menu are vegetarian.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.