Dream World Bangkok is a massive amusement park featuring over 40 rides and attractions. It is divided into four themed zones namely Dream World Plaza, Fantasy Land, Dream Garden, and Adventure Land. The park's entrance is an exact replica of Disneyland Anaheim's Main Street, USA, where you can browse through gift shops and be greeted by cartoon characters. Apart from family-friendly rides, Dream World Bangkok also features a parade every weekend.
- Visit the four themed zones of Dream World Bangkok
- Try more than 40 rides spread across 160 hectares
- Opt to also experience Snow Town or have a buffet lunch
- Admission Ticket (Standard Rides) - Experience the standard rides of Dream World Bangkok.
- Admission Ticket (Standard Rides) + Buffet Lunch - Experience the standard rides of and have a buffet lunch at Dream World Bangkok. Lunch will be served at Food Pavillion from 12:00 - 14:00
- Admission Ticket (Standard Rides) + Snow Town - Experience the standard rides of Dream World Bangkok and also get admission to Snow Town.
- Admission Ticket (Standard Rides) + Snow Town + Buffet Lunch - Experience the standard rides of Dream World Bangkok and have a buffet lunch at the Food Pavilion. Also, get admission to Snow Town.
- Admission fee
- Free shuttle service is provided from the front of the park to the ticket counter.
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Admissions to Snow Town, Bump Boat, Water Bicycle, and Go Kart are not included.
- Weekdays - 10:00 - 17:00;
- Weekends and Thai Public Holidays - 10:00 - 19:00,
- For product types with buffet lunch, inform the operator of your preferred time slot (12:00, 13:00, or 14:00) during the check-in process.
- Hollywood Action (25 minutes): 14:30, weekdays; 12:30, 14:30, 16:30, weekends
- The Colour of the World Parade (20 minutes): 15:45, weekends
Address and location
- This is exclusive to foreign visitors only, and cannot be used by Thai nationals.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, some parts of or the entire attraction may be closed. Kindly ensure that the attraction is open during your date of visit a day before your arrival.
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Those with extreme fear of height or heart conditions are not encouraged to try any ride that they personally deem not suitable for them.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on some rides.
- Wheelchairs are available. Requests must be made at least two days prior to arrival.
- Please also make sure that the opening and closing times are not affected, using the emergency contact number provided on the voucher.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Ride height requirements:
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.