Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm is a centre for nature learning, as it brings the best of the worlds of invertebrates and plants together. It is divided into two main areas, namely Natureland and the Cocoon. Natureland is one of the largest butterfly gardens in Malaysia, with approximately 15,000 free-flying butterflies at any given time. Meanwhile, the Cocoon is an indoor discovery centre featuring a learning exhibition and indoor activities for visitors to engage in.
- Learn more about nature as you explore the two main areas of Entopia
- Visit one of the largest butterfly gardens in Malaysia
- Engage in fun activities at the indoor discovery centre
1. Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm: Explore the two main areas of Entopia. This is valid for foreign visitors only and cannot be used by Malaysian citizens.
Activities at Natureland:
- Nature talk session 1 at the main entrance to Dragon Path (10:00 - 10:45 daily)
- Nature talk session 2 at the main entrance to Dragon Path (14:30 - 15:15 daily)
- Vita Nova session 1 at the main entrance (11:30 - 12:00 daily)
- Vita Nova session 2 at the main entrance (16:00 - 16:30 daily)
Activities at the Cocoon:
- Firefly breeder session at Lumino City (11:00 - 11:30 daily)
- Insect breeding programme at Underground Mysteries (12:00 - 12:30 daily)
- Butterfly breeder session at Breeding Ground (14:00 - 14:30, Mondays to Fridays)
- Bug Exploration at Cinerama (15:30 - 16:00 daily)
- Entomophagy at Downtown Entopia (14:00 - 14:30, weekends)
The Price Includes
- Admission Ticket
How to Redeem:
Present your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers to receive your tickets from the ticketing counter at Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm.
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Personal expenses
- 09:00 - 18:00, last admission at 17:00
Address and Location
How to get to Entopia:
- If you are coming via Georgetown, use the coastal route that starts from Tanjong Tokong, which can lead you all the way to Teluk Bahang. You will travel through Tanjung Bungah and Batu Feringghi, which are along the way before Teluk Bahang. Upon reaching Teluk Bahang, you will see a roundabout with a giant pitcher plant sculpture. At this roundabout, take the first exit to the left (9 o’clock turn) and go straight for another 1.5km to reach Entopia.
- You can also reach Entopia by taxi or other ride-hailing services, Penang Hop-on Hop-off Bus (Beach Route, stop number 21), or via Rapid Penang public buses: 101 (from Weld Quay), 102 (from Penang Airport), and 501 (from Balik Pulau).
- For Malaysian visitors: Please book the option for Malaysian citizens, as the management reserves the right to deny admission when your MyKad/MyKid eligibility doesn't correspond to the voucher details.
- Proof of age, residency, and identification are required.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, no refunds will be given.
- Children ages three and below, as well as people with disabilities (a valid OKU ID must be presented), can enter free of charge.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.