🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Located at the foot of the towering Mount Fuji, Fuji-Q Highland is a go-to place for roller coaster rides. It features various world-class attractions such as Eejanaika, with seats that turn from the front and back, and whose direction also changes between forward and backward. It is also home to Do-Dodonpa, which has the fastest speed among all rides in Japan, as well as one of the largest loops and some of the quickest acceleration of any coaster in the world.
- Visit Fuji-Q Highland, a famous theme park located at the foot of Mount Fuji
- Enjoy unlimited attraction rides with admission to the Fujiyama Museum
- Ride the famous Eejanaika roller coaster with the highest number of spins in the world
- Admission ticket
Entry is allowed at any time within the park operating hours. Upon booking, please input your preferred admission time based on the park operating hours on your selected travel date. Please check [www.fujiq.jp/en/schedule/today] for the daily schedule.
- An additional payment is required for Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear, bowling alley, skate rental, coin attractions, and special events.
- Hotel transfers
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
- Show your mobile voucher and passport at one of the designated counters to enter into attraction.
- Please see the website for more details.
- 09:00 — 20:00
Address and Location
- Operating hours may change without prior notice due to park congestion or other reasons.
- There are certain attractions that are available on rainy days and accessible by kids, handicapped with wheelchairs, and seniors.
- In cases when operations of attractions are are suspended due to maintenance, weather conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances but Fuji-Q Highland remains open, please note that refunds will not be issued.
- Please check the attraction's official website for complete details on park operating hours and closed days, as well as attraction operating status, before your visit.
- Only healthy visitors are advised to ride the park's thrilling attractions.
- Age and height limits may vary per ride.
- Children 11 months and below can come free of charge.
- Children one to six years old and adults 12 to 17 years old must purchase admission directly at the attraction.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.