Gardens By The Bay
- 🎟 e-Ticket
- 💫 Top Attraction
- 🏃 In high demand
- 🕐 1 Day Duration Pass
- 💰 Best Price Guaranteed
- 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
- 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records. Meanwhile, the Cloud Forest is home to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. It is divided into various parts including the Lost World, Cloud Walk, the Cavern, Waterfall, View Crystal Mountain, Tree Top Walk, Earth Check, and +5 Degrees Secret Garden.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
- Step into the world's largest glass greenhouse featuring floral displays from different regions
- Go up the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
1. The Cloud Forest Admission Ticket- The Cloud Forest is a realm high in the mountains - the 42 meter high man-made mountain that sits within the glass conservatory of the cloud forest.
2. The Flower Dome Admission Ticket - In the Flower Dome, it is a world of perpetual spring with flora from all over the world including South Africa, California, Central Chile, South West Australia, Spain and Italy.
3. OCBC Skyway Admission Ticket - The SuperTree Grove and OCBC Skyway The SuperTree Grove is the star attraction at the Gardens by the Bay.
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- 9:00am-9:00pm, daily
- Last admission time: 8:00pm
- Gardens by the Bay may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the Conservatories and due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons.
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay is subject to park rules and regulations, which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment and program policies shall apply.
- Kindly refer to websites or the voucher for closure dates of the conservatories.
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.