Hong Kong iVenture Card
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Enjoy up to 12 of Hong Kong's attractions and tours - the more you see, the more you save! Discover Hong Kong & Macau's leading attractions with the Hong Kong Attractions Pass! Enjoy entry to top attractions including Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Peak Tram and Ocean Park! See Hong Kong & Macau the smart way and save up to 45% on admission fees to attractions, tours, theme parks, entertainment and more! Plus, show and save at participating venues and retail partners. With the show and save options, you can enjoy special discounts, deals and freebies in and around Hong Kong and Macau.
The Hong Kong Attractions Pass gives you the flexibility to enjoy as many attractions as you’d like! You can even see them all! Once you've bought your Hong Kong Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save. Choose from 3 or 5 consecutive days to see and do as much as you want before the pass expires.
- Entry to 12 top Hong Kong attractions including Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Ocean Park, Peak Tram and many more.
- Show and save at participating attractions. Obtain great discounts at Bubba Gump Shrimp & Co, Airport Express and more.
- You will be provided with the convenience of a free colour handy guide with a helpful map and information on participating attractions
3- Days Hong Kong Attractions Pass
Choose from three (3) consecutive days to see and do as much as you want once you activate the card. • Enjoy up to 20 top attractions and special offers • Expiry period is one (1) month from the date of card issuance
5- Days Hong Kong Attractions Pass
Choose from five (5) consecutive days to see and do as much as you want once you activate the card. • Enjoy up to 20 top attractions and special offers • Expiry period is one (1) month from the date of card issuance
- Admission Tickets
- Included attractions
Show and Save:
How to Use - Please present the printed voucher or show on mobile to collect and activate your iVenture Card at designated points.
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
Address and Location
- Every iVenture Card comes with a free guide with attraction information and a helpful map.
- Any unused Benefits included on Flexi and Combo Packages will expire one month from date of card issuance
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused Benefits or lost or stolen Cards
- Benefits presented in this Guide may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm the availability of the Benefit with the operator prior to use of the Card.
- Written languages for reading material - English
- Cards are activated on first use and valid for 3 to 5 consecutive calendar days (the first time you use your card regardless of time will count as a day
Please present your card at the start of the activity and before ordering meals
- Sky100 operating hours: Sun-Thu:10:00-21:00 (Last entry 20:30), Fri- Sat: 10:00-22:30 (Last entry 22:00)
- Please collect your tickets / pay the supplement at Online Beng Seng Company Ltd. Counter A13, Level 5, Meeters and Greeters Hall, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau Island. Open Daily 9:00-23:00.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.