Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🚠 Transport | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Travel around Hong Kong aboard a 1920s-style open-top tramcar on this 60-minute sightseeing tour, which presents the connection between the country's colourful history and modern culture. You will pass by bustling streets to see the historical and contemporary landmarks, learning about each through audio commentary. You will also get a two-day hop-on hop-off ticket on the public trams, so you can explore more of the city at your leisure.
- Roam the streets of Hong Kong on-board a 1920s-style tramcar
- Learn about the country’s rich history and modern culture
- Explore other landmarks with a two-day hop-on hop-off tramways ticket
2. TramOramic Cultural Tour - Departure from Causeway Bay
- Include a one-hour audio-guided sightseeing tour of Hong Kong departing from Western Market.
- You will also get a two-day hop-on hop-off tramways pass with a welcome pack that includes a bag, guiding map, tram-themed
- 1 hour tour on a unique Hong Kong 1920s style tram (Route Map: Eastbound)
- Open top tram sightseeing and free WiFi
- Authentic tales of local life and tram history in 8 languages (English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish and Russian)
- Onboard picture gallery, videos and artefacts
- City tour along Hong Kong’s outstanding landmarks
- Exclusive snacks, postcard, and earphones.
Address and Location
- You need to book the tour at least two hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Please be at the departure station at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- You shall board the tram at the rear entrance and alight at the front exit.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- No more than one child can be carried free of charge for any one adult.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.