Hop on Hop off Bus by Giants City
Giants City Tour offers you an unforgettable experience that you can hop on and hop off from a bus as many times you like within ticket validity in an amazing city like Bangkok. Plan your own visits or just sit back and relax while observing people daily lives and the city architectures. So many varieties you can choose and plan. There are Temples, Monuments, Palaces, Museums, Parks, Shopping malls, or even street food area, you can access top attractions through Giants City Tour.
Listens to our own-researched audio guide and learn about all the history and tidbits you've never heard before. Our guiding narration is GPS-based, therefore you can be sure that you would never miss the detail of the places you see (currently available in English, Chinese, German and French).
- Book an exciting hop on and hop off tour around Bangkok's most popular tourist destinations
- Hop on at any of the 15 stops within the city and visit popular sites such as the Grand Palace and more!
- Choose among the 24, 48, or 72-hour tickets that will perfectly match your schedule in the city
- Receive a free travel map and an audio guide while aboard the bus
- Bus ticket for hop on hop off bus as per selected
- Giants Map with top must-see and recommended site
- Audio guide English/ Chinese/ German/ French language (Spanish/ Japanese language is coming soon)
- One set of earphone for audio guide
- On Bus services : Free wifi ; USB charger, security camera and travel assistance with English / Chinese language (German/ French/ Spanish/ Japanese / Korean language is coming soon)
How To Use
- Personal expenses such as food and drinks, tips and gratuities
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- First bus starts at 8.45 am., then 9.25, 10.05, 10.45, 11.25, 12.05, 12.45, 13.25, 14.10, 14.55, 15.40 and the last bus is 16.25.
Attractions CoveredSiam Paragon Nearby attractions:
- Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, Sra Prathum Palace, Central World, Erawan Shrine, Platinum Pratunam, Bangkok Art and Culture Center, Jim Thomson House.
- The Central Railway Station, Talat Noi, Holy Rosary Church, DOB Building.
- Wat Traimit (The Golden Buddha Temple), China Town Gate, Yaowarat Road, Thien Fah Foundation Hospital.
- Gurudwara Siri Guru Singh Sobha Temple, The Old Siam Plaza, Sampheng Wholesale Market, Phahurat-Indian Market.
- Memorial Bridge, King Rama I Monument, Yord Piman River Walk, Kanlayanamit Temple, Santa Cruz Church, Pak Klong Talat (Flower Market).
- Museum Siam, Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, The City Pillar Shrine, Sanam Luang, Wat Ratchabophit, Maha Raja Pier and Tha Prachan Pier.
- The Giant Swing, Tiger God Shrine, Wat Suthat Thepwararam, Brahmin Shrine, Sam Preang.
- National Museum, National Theatre, National Museum of Royal Barges, Coin Museum, Chakrapong Mosque, The National Gallery Bangkok.
- Santi Chaiprakarn Park, Phra Sumen Fort, Banglamphu, Pipit Banglamphu Museum.
- Khao San Road, King Taksin Shirne, Wat Bowonniwet Vihara, The Old City Wall and the Gate.
- The Marble Temple, Chitralada Palace, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, The Equestrian Statue of King Chulalongkorn, Parutsakawan Palace, Government House.
- Ratchadamnoen Boxing Stadium, United Nation Buildings, Nang Loeng Market.
- Wat Saket and The Golden Mount, Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall, Wat Ratchanadda and Loha Prasat, King Prajadhipok Museum, Democracy Monument, Pratu Phi, Ban Bat Community.
- Samyan Market (local market), Chulalongkorn University, University Centenary Park, I’m Park, Suanluang Square.
- Snake Farm, Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute, Lumphini Park, The Monument of King Vajiravud, Wat Khaek.
Address and location
The starting point is in front of Siam Paragon Shopping Mall near exit number 5 of the BTS sky train station. Please go to the meeting point at Siam Paragon Shopping Mall.
- Free of charge for children less than 115 cm, under 0-3 years old.
- Children between 4-12 years old (115-150 cm) will be charged at children price
- Rates are per person basis and inclusive vat 7% • Non refundable and non-exchangeable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the route
- Please note that the bus can be crowded during rush hour • Ticket in not apply for Thai Residence
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.