4G Pocket WiFi Rental (4-7 Days options) - Narita/Haneda/Kansai Airport
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Enjoy smooth connectivity during your visit to Japan with a pocket WiFi router that connects up to five different phones, laptops, and tablets at once. This high-speed 4G device can support four to six hours of surfing on one battery charge. Apart from easy pickup and drop-off at the major airports of Japan, you may also choose to enjoy unlimited WiFi access from four to seven days.
- Experience fast internet speed and smooth connectivity in Japan
- Connect up to five devices at once and surf up to six hours on a single charge
- Collect and return the pocket WiFi router at any of Japan's major airports
Japan 4G Pocket WiFi Rental pickup from Narita/Haneda/Kansai Airport
- 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 6 Days
- 7 Days
- Unlimited data with this pocket WiFi router that can connect up to five devices.
- Hotel transfers
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
How to use
- Present your mobile voucher and passport at one of the designated counters to collect the pocket WiFi router.
- You can collect and return the pocket WiFi router at any of Japan's different airports within business hours. Please see website for more details.
- Haneda Airport(Tokyo-HND) 6:30am-11:45pm 2F
- Haneda Airport(Tokyo-HND) 11:45pm-6:30am 3F JAL ABC
- Narita Intl. Airport T1(Tokyo-NRT) 6:30am-Last flight
- Narita Intl. Airport T2(Tokyo-NRT) 6:30am-Last Flight
- Chubu Centrair Airport(Nagoya-NGO) 7:00am-10:00pm
- Kansai Intl. Airport T1(Osaka-KIX) 7:00am-10:00pm
- Sendai Airport(SDJ) 6:30am-8:30pm
- Asahikawa Airport(AKJ) 8:00am-8:20pm
- New Chitose Airport(Sapporo-CTS) 7:00am-8:00pm
- Fukuoka Airport(FUK) 7:30am-9:30pm
- Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport(FSZ) 9:00am-6:00pm
- Komatsu Airport(KMQ) 7:20am-7:45pm
- Naha Airport(Okinawa-OKA) 7:30am-9:00pm
Address and Location
- Please ensure the voucher is named under the person who will be collecting the WiFi device, as customers are required to present their passport for verification upon device collection.
- No refund will be provided for no-show on the stated pickup date.
- Daily usage in excess of 3GB can result in loss of speed and a possible temporary loss of connection.
- Transmission rates may slow down or reach no connectivity depending on internet traffic or usage areas.
- The rented equipment must be returned on time. If you select the four-day rental with 01 December as the collection date, you should return the full set of rented equipment on 04 December within the counter operating hours.
- Kindly ensure that the WiFi router is returned before you go through the customs gate to avoid being charged a late return fee.
- Please return the full set of rented equipment (devices, cables, adaptors, instruction manuals) in the pouch. None of the equipment will be considered returned unless they are inside the pouch
- If you lose any or all of the WiFi equipment, you will be charged with a replacement fee.
- If there are any missing parts, it may be deemed as a loss with a replacement fee.
- If any WiFi equipment is lost or stolen, please submit a certificate from the Japanese Police Department or other public institutions.
- If a device malfunctions, it will be replaced with a new one.
- Please return all parts if the device is damaged.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.